Seco-Larm Enforcer Multi-Purpose Programmable Timer
Timer Module With 1-Second To 1-Hour Range
Designed to support various timed security and access control applications, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Multi-Purpose Programmable Timer (SA-025Q) is a single-event timer module that can be triggered by positive voltage (+DC), or closure or opening of dry contact. Using its DIP switches, you can set the timer from 1 second to 60 minutes. The timer even supports pulse (flash) activation if required. It’s perfect for adding a timer to a door lock, siren, and other devices used in timed operations.
- Timer can be set from 1 sec. to 60 mins. and supports pulse (flash) activation
- Triggered by positive voltage (+DC), or closure or opening of dry contact
- Easily programmable via DIP switches (no jumpers to cut)
- Built-in reset function lets you manually reset the timing cycle
- LED indicates Form-C relay is energized
Programming the timer is made easy by DIP switches (no jumpers to cut) and auto-sensing of input voltage. The relay can be programmed to activate at either the beginning or the end of the timing cycle. You can also set the relay to activate for one second at the end of the cycle.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SA-025Q
- Relay Output: Form-C via wires
- Contact Rating: 8A @ 120VAC/24VDC
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC operation (auto sensing)
- Current: Less than 1mA (standby), 50mA (relay energized)
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 x 2-1/2 inches (73 x 63 mm)
- Approvals: RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year
DIP Switch Settings
- Switch: #1
- Function: Timing starts
- On: At end of trigger
- Off: At start of trigger
- Switch: #2
- Function: How does the timing start?
- On: When the module is powered up
- Off: Connecting (+) to TRG
- Switch: #3
- Function: Timer setting
- On: In seconds
- Off: In minutes
- Switch: #4
- Function: Steady relay output, or pulse/flash?
- On: Steady relay output
- Off: Pulse/flash output
- Switch: #5
- Function: When does the relay output start?
- On: At end of timing period
- Off: At start of timing period
- Switch: #6
- Function: Relay output mode, delayed or instant?
- On: Instant output
- Off: Delayed output