Seco-Larm Enforcer Motorized Cabinet Lock
Added Protection & Access
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Motorized Cabinet Lock provides additional security with built-in lock and door status sensors, and fail-secure operation. The motorized lock can be used with a locker, cabinet, case, drawer, or other open/close object, as well as existing keypads or keycard readers. The lock also sends signals to a connected security panel to inform you of the lock or door status.
- Electronically secures a locker, cabinet, case, drawer, etc.
- Lock status sensor allows for monitoring whether the lock is engaged
- Door status sensor allows for monitoring whether the door is closed completely
- Compatible with existing keypads or readers
- Spring feature gently pushes door open
Set the lock in a suitable location, making sure the lock does not block or impede upon the door/drawer from opening and closing. Mount the lock with the included screws and wire to a selected controller. Set the relock time delay before testing the lock by opening/closing the door/drawer.
- Lock Body
- 5-Pin Connector
- (5) Crimp Connectors
- (4) Long Wood Screws
- (2) Short Wood Screws
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
SECO-LARM started as a developer of lighting devices in 1971. However, the company foresaw the need for reliable yet affordable security products, and over next few years established SECO-LARM as a leading multinational OEM and private label manufacturer of equipment for some of the best-known companies in the security business.
- Manufacturer Part #: CL-210M-U3BQ
- Operation: Fail-Secure
- Lock Status: Output: 1A@125VAC
- Door Status: Output: 1A@125VAC
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% Non condensing
- Holding Force: 220-lb (100kg)
- Operating Voltage: 12~28 VAC/VDC
- Current Draw: Standby: 69mA@12/24 VDC, Active: 165mA@12/24 VDC
- Housing Material: Polyamide
- Relock Delay: 2~5 Seconds
- Lock body: 2-3/8"x2-3/8"x7/8" (60x60x22 mm)
- Rosette: 13/16"x2-3/8"x1-1/16" (20x60x27 mm)
- Weight: 3-oz (93g)
- Warranty: 2 Year