Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Magnetic Contact
Wirelessly Monitor Any Open/Close Object
Easily monitor a door, window, cabinet, safe or any other open/close object with the Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Magnetic Contact. When the monitored object is opened, the magnetic contact triggers an alert at your wireless receiver and/or locally through the contact's built-in speaker. The contact is compatible with any Seco-Larm "RA-4961" series wireless receiver (sold separately), and is simple to install with the included adhesive strips.
- Alerts you when the monitored object is opened
- Works with any "RA-4961" series receiver
- 3 alert modes: Local & Remote Alarm, Remote Alarm Only, OFF
- Wireless range up to 1,000 feet
- Low battery alert triggers blinking at receiver
- Easily mounts with adhesive strips (included)
How It Works
The Wireless Magnetic Contact consists of two components: the battery-powered sensor and the magnet. The sensor installs on the door/window frame, and the magnet installs on the door/window itself. When the door/window is opened, the two components separate and trigger an alarm.
- Wireless Magnetic Contact
- (2) Adhesive Strips
- (2) Batteries
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Requires a Seco-Larm "RA-4961" Series wireless receiver (sold separately).
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: RA-4961-MCQ
- Frequency: 914.8MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 1,000 feet (305m)*
- Channels: 1
- Power Supply: Two CR2032 batteries (included)
- Current Draw: Standby: 8µA; Max: 80mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 132 days (3 triggers/day)
- Low Battery Indicator: Zone LED on receiver blinks continuously
- Sound Level: 96dB @ 1 foot (30 cm)
- Contact Distance: 3/8" (1cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Magnetic Contact: 1-7/8 x 1/4 x 4-3/16 inches (48 x 7 x 107mm)
- Magnet: 3/8 x 1/4 x 1-9/16 inches (10 x 7 x 39mm)
- Approvals: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
*Line of sight. Transmission range will vary depending on installation and operating environment.