Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control DC Power Supply
Centralize The Power Sources Of Access Control Equipment
The Enforcer EAP-5D1Q and EAP-5D5Q power supplies are specifically designed for an access control system’s electronic locks and accessories. These power supplies centralize the power sources of access control equipment. They include two supervision relays that can be used to integrate with other systems such as an alarm control panel. Robust fault response and indication also includes gradual shutdown on output overload as well as immediate shutdown on output short, signalled by flashing red LED and with auto-recovery once output short or overload is removed. The power input and power output are enclosed in one heavy-duty, easy-to-install enclosure. As a result, an Enforcer Access Control Power Supply can replace several separate individual power sources.
- AC power failure supervision relay.
- Battery failure supervision relay.
- Selectable 2.2KΩ End-of-Line (EOL) resistor for AC failure and battery failure supervision relays via DIP switch.
- Selectable delay timer (5 sec., 5 min., 5 hours) for AC failure supervision relay via DIP switch.
- Board designed with overload and short-circuit protection, including automatic shutdown and LED overload indicator.
- Over-current fuse-protected AC input.
- Built-in back-up battery charger (back-up battery is optional).
- Automatically switch to back-up battery if AC fails.
- Individual AC input and DC output LED status indicators.
- EAP-5D1Q – 1 Output, 5A@12VDC, 2.5A@24VDC (field switchable) with enclosure
- EAP-5D5Q – 5 Outputs, 5A@12VDC, 2.5A@24VDC (field switchable) with enclosure
- Batteries not included.
- The Enforcer Power Supply is not waterproof or weatherproof. Therefore, it must be mounted indoors where it will not be exposed to rain or other moisture. Installation must be done by qualified personnel, and should conform to local and all other applicable codes.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Field selectable for 12VDC or 24VDC output.
- Operating voltage input 110~240 VAC.
- Adjustable voltage range (11~15 VDC, 23~26 VDC) to compensate for voltage drop.
- Supply current: 5 Amps @ 12VDC, 2.5 Amps @ 24VDC.
- AC input fuse rating 3.15 Amps (glass fuse).
- Heavy-duty steel case to protect the power connections.
- Removable steel cover for easy access.
- Ventilation holes to prevent heat build-up.
- Enclosure has enough room for two 7AH batteries.
- 6-foot power cord and battery leads included.
- Dimensions: 12-3/16"x12-7/16"x3-9/16".
- Knock-out on the cover for optional cam lock.
- Input Voltage: 110~240VAC
- Output Voltage: 12 or 24VDC selectable via DIP switch
- Adjustable Output: 11~15 @ 12VDC setting, via VR switch
- Voltage Range: 23~26 @ 24VDC setting, via VR switch
- No. of Outputs: EAP-5D1Q – 1, EAP-5D5Q – 5
- Supply Current: 5A@12VDC / 2.5A@24VDC
- AC Input Fuse Rating: 3.15A ( glass fuse )
- LED Status Indicator: AC input ( Green ), DC Output ( Red )
- End-of-Line Resistor (EOL): Selectable ON ( 2.2K-Ohm) or OFF via DIP switch
- AC-Fail Relay Delay Timer: Selectable @ 5sec, 5min or 5hr via DIP switch
- Supervision Relays: Contact Rating: 3A@24VDC Dry Relay Output