Seco-Lam Enforcer Automatic Voice Dialer, 6 Phone Numbers & 3 Trigger Inputs
Up To 6 Emergency Numbers Can Be Dialed
Know immediately when your security system is triggered by an alarm with the Seco-Larm Enforcer Automatic Voice Dialer. This voice dialer can call up to 6 emergency numbers and deliver a recorded message (up to 18 seconds long) and repeat the message twice. Each number can be called 3 times and the receiver is allowed to stop the dialing process or trigger an auxiliary relay output that's connected to an external device (door lock, siren, strobe light, etc.) It even features an LCD display that indicates the status (ready or alarm), showing which input and number were dialed.
- Automatically dials up to 6 phone numbers when triggered
- Remotely listen in and trigger or turn off the auxiliary relay
- The last 6 seconds of the alarm message can be customizable for each input
- Flash memory is built-in and helps protect against data loss due to power failure
- Wires into any standard alarm/security system
- Voice Dialer Unit
- (2) Wall Mount Screws
- (2) Plastic Wall Anchors
- For single-line analog or VOIP telephone systems. The E-922CPQ may work with some digital phone systems (single-line or PBX), depending on the system.
- If the "Inhibit" input is not used, it should be programmed as low N.C.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: E-922CPQ
- UPC: 676544021490
- Operating Voltage: 10~18 VDC
- Current Draw (max.):
- Standby: 50mA@12VDC
- Dialing: 200mA@12VDC
- Phone System: For single-line analog or VOIP phone systems
- Alarm Message Length (user recorded): 12s site message + 6s individual message for each input
- Programmable Alarm Phone Numbers: 6
- Maximum Digits Per Phone Number: 14
- Programmable Dial Attempts: Up to 3 times per number
- Alarm Message Repeat: 1~2 times for each number
- Trigger Inputs:
- 1-3: Programmable high (input >3.5V, max. 15V) N.O. or N.C. or low (input <1V) N.O. or N.C.
- Inhibit: Programmable high (input >3.5V, max. 15V) N.O. or N.C. or low (input <1V) N.O. or N.C.
- Auxiliary Output: 2A@24VDC, NO/NC, programmable 1~255s
- Other Features:
- Works as a stand-alone unit or connected to a security system
- Listen in, stop the dialing process, and/or turn the auxiliary output on or off during dialer call out
- Call in at any time to listen in to the room and/or turn the auxiliary output on or off
- Tone or pulse dialing
- Terminal blocks for all external connections
- Operating Temperature: 32°~140°F (0°~60°C)
- Weight: 15.9-oz (450g)
- Dimensions: 4-1/16 x 5-9/16 x 1-11/16 inches (104 x 142 x 43 mm)
- Credentials: FCC, CE RoHS