Risco LuNAR PIR 360 Degree Ceiling Motion Sensor
Ceiling Mount Detectors With 360 Degree View
Combining superior styling and 360° coverage, the Risco LunarPR is a dual element PIR with adjustable sensitivity, signal logic and variable pulse count, plus the advanced optics of a 110° Fresnel Lens. LuNAR PR uses IR technology with adjustable sensitivity and variable pulse count.
- Temperature compensation
- Superior fluorescent interference rejection
- Super RFI immunity
- Low profile design
The LuNAR Series offers the ideal solution for areas in which wall and corner mounting is unsuitable. LuNAR detectors are particularly useful in rooms where wall placement would cause detectors to be blocked by shelves, closets, or storage areas.
Combining sophisticated detection capabilities with a slim, attractive design, these advanced detectors employ a special 110° wide-angle spherical Fresnel lens that provides full 360° coverage. LuNAR DT and PR detectors suit every interior and are ideal for ceiling mount applications in commercial and residential environments.
Dedication To Quality
Formerly known as Rokonet, Risco’s comprehensive range of security systems ensures complete project flexibility, enabling the creation of ideal solutions for every size and type of installation – from small residences to large institutions. Centralizing a vast array of features into convenient, well-designed panels, these easily programmed systems offer significant, ongoing benefits for both installers and end-users everywhere. Risco systems comply with all relevant international standards, and are specially designed for easy installation, easy operation and 100% reliability.
- Detection technologies: Dual element PIR
- Operating voltage: 9 to 16VDC
- Current consumption: 25mA at 12V
- Alarm contacts: 100mA, 24V, N.C.
- Tamper contacts: 100mA, 24V, N.C.
- PIR lens coverage: 110° angle, 360° overview
- Detection zones 60: 30 Fresnel facets arranged in 3 optical levels; 12 external, 12 middle and 6 internal facets
- Optical filtering: White light protection
- Selectable pulse count: 1, 2, 3
- Temperature compensation: Automatic thermistor-controlled
- RF immunity: 30V/m from 10MHz to 1GHz
- Walk Test Display: 1 LED
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 55° C (32° F to 131° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): ø135 x 27mm (ø5.3" x 1.1")
- Installation Height: Up to 4m (13ft)