RG59/U Single Shield Coax Cable, 95% Copper Braid, 1,000'
General Purpose RG59/U Shielded Coax Cable
This general purpose RG59/U coaxial cable is designed for a variety of applications, including CCTV, remote control, line level, signaling, and power-limited applications. The cable is composed of a solid copper conductor (20 AWG) shielded with 95% bare copper braiding.
- RG59/U coaxial cable (75 Ohm) with 20 AWG solid copper conductor
- Shielded with 95% bare copper braiding
- 1,000’ of cable in a self-dispensing box
NOTE: Not for riser or plenum use.
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- MPN: 50011108
- Cable Type: RG59/U Coaxial Cable
- Listed Type: CL2, General purpose, not for riser or plenum use
- Conductor: 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Material: Foamed Polyethylene
- Thickness: 0.057" nom.
- Diameter: 0.145" nom.
- Braid: Strands – 0.005" nom. Bare Copper
- Percentage Coverage: 95 nom.
- Type: PVC
- Thickness: 0.034" nom.
- Diameter: 0.242" nom.
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 75°C
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Capacitance: 17 pf/ft nom.
- Impedance: 75 Ohms nom.
- Resistance: 10.9 Ohms/M' at 20°C
- Attenuation (db/100'): -0.37 at 1 MHz, -6.2 at 400 MHz, -9.90 at 1000 MHz
- Flame Ratings: UL 1685 Vertical Tray