Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Garage Tilt Sensor
Tilt Sensor For Your Garage Door
Eliminate your uncertainty on whether your garage door is open or closed with the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Garage Tilt Sensor. Simply install this wireless, battery-powered tilt sensor on your garage door, and when the door opens or closes, the sensor will alert you!
- Detects open/closed status of garage door
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Provides low battery alerts
- Wireless range up to 600 feet
- Built-in S-Line encryption technology
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
The tilt sensor is designed with a cylinder and metal bearing. When the garage door is opened (sensor is tilted), the bearing rolls down the cylinder away from the metal contacts. This disconnects a circuit and sends a signal to the panel saying that the garage has been opened.
Compatibility & Installation
The Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Garage Tilt Sensor can be used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel. The sensor easily mounts to the top panel (or near the top) of your garage door using the included double-sided tape. When the garage door opens/closes, the sensor will detect the tilt and signal the hub or console.
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
- IQ Wireless S-Line Garage Tilt Sensor
- (2) 3V Lithium Batteries
- Adhesive Sticker
- User Manual
NOTE: Improper orientation and/or placement of the bearing cylinder may result in false alarms or incorrect signals. *Panels and receivers are sold separately.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1131-840
- Battery: 3V Lithium (replace every 5 years, two are included)
- Battery Types:
- Panasonic CR2032
- Energizer CR2032
- Duracell DL2032
- Wireless Signal Range: 600ft (200M), open air
- Code Outputs: Tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: Typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 122° F (10° to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature: 104° to 176° F (40° to 80° C)
- Dimensions: 1(W) x 2.5(H) x .5(D) inches (25.4 x 63.5 x 12.7 mm)