Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Flood Sensor
Protect Your Property From Flooding!
Don't let water damage ruin your home. Add the Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Flood Sensor in rooms that are susceptible to flooding such as the bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, and basement. Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless battery-powered sensor detects the presence of water and will alert you when potential flooding occurs.
- Detects water when liquid makes contact with the probe
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Easy surface-mount installation
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
How It Works
The Qolsys IQ Wireless S-Line Flood Sensor comes with a sensor and water detection unit. The sensor mounts on a wall or other flat vertical surface while the water detection unit can rest or be mounted on the floor or on the wall for rising water levels. Once the sensor detects water it will report it to the control panel and you will be notified via email or a text alert that water has been detected.
- Water heater
- Laundry rooms
- Sump pumps
- Kitchen sinks
- Bathroom sinks
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
- IQ Wireless S-Line Flood Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- Make sure to mount the sensor above the floor level to prevent water damage.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS5536-840
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200m), open air
- Code Outputs: Tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique Code ID
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: Typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2)
- Panasonic CR2032
- Energizer CR2032
- Duracell DL2032
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 122° F (10° to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: 104° to 176° F (40° to 80° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 1(W) x 2.5(H) x 5(D) inches (25 x 64 x 127 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, IC