Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant
Immediately Trigger Your Alarm System
Wear an emergency alarm button on you at all times with the Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant. This wearable RF pendant sends a wireless signal to activate the emergency alarm of a connected Qolsys alarm panel. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to send an activation signal. The IQ Wireless Pendant is compatible with Qolsys S-Line and 319.5 devices.
- Single Button pendant activates connected alarm panel
- Can be used to auto dial police, medical, or emergency contacts
- Encrypted wireless signal guarantees consistent transmissions
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1332-840
- UPC: N/A
- Housing Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W
- Button Function:
- Press = Activate
- Release = Restore
- Supervisory Signals: Hourly
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -30°F to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Battery: 3V CR2032 (x1). If a low battery alarm occurs, replace the battery within 7 days.