Qolsys IQ Wireless Motion-S Sensor
Know When People Are Moving In Your Home
Set up indoor motion detection in any room with the Qolsys IQ Wireless Motion-S Sensor. Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless battery-powered sensor sends intelligent notifications to your panel, such as "motion detected in living room". This advanced PIR motion sensor provides security coverage up to 30 feet in a large open area and specifically detects human sized subjects, helping to prevent false alarms caused by pets moving around your home.
- Provides intelligent notifications such as "motion detected in living room"
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Pet immune up to 40 lbs
- Easily mounts with included adhesive
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Motion-S Sensor
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- For indoor locations only.
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1231-840
- Sensor Range: 30 ft
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 ft, open air
- Compatible Control Panels: Qolsys IQ Panel 2 or other 319.5 MHz system
- Code Outputs: paring, tamper, tamper restore, alarm detect motion, alarm restore, supervisory, low battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5MHZ ±15KHz
- Transmitter bandwidth: 24KHZ
- Modulation Type: ASK-OOK
- RF Output Power: 91.1dBuV ± 5% at 3m
- Maximum Horizontal Sensing: Angle 80°
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5-95%
- Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Battery: Replace batteries every 5 years with AAA Alkaline (x2). Detector intended for use with (2) Huizhou Deanda Battery Co. AAA LR03
- Dimensions: 2.4(W) x 1.5(D) x 3.4(H) inches (61 x 38 x 86 mm)
- Approvals: FCC, IC, UL