Qolsys IQ Z-Wave Plus v2 Water Valve, PowerG
Immediately Prevent Water Damage Once Leaks Are Detected
Immediately protect your property from leaks using Z-Wave 700 with the Qolsys IQ Z-Wave Plus v2 Water Valve, PowerG. This Z-Wave 700 connected water shutoff valve is a retrofit servo that can automatically shut off your main water valve when water is detected by flood or leak detectors on the same Z-Wave network, limiting the potential for water damage. The IQ Water Valve fits onto 1/4 turn ball valves connected to 1/2" to 1 1/4" pipes and installs easily without the need for a professional plumber. It is compatible with the Qolsys IQ Panel via Z-Wave wireless communications and can be configured using the IQ Panel's touchscreen or the Alarm.com mobile app. 2 PowerG flood detection sensors are included to allow the Water Valve to be added to PowerG compatible security and automation systems and aid in preventing water damage.
- Z-Wave 700 connected water shutoff valve Immediately shuts off water when a connected leak or water sensor is triggered
- Adaptive torque output up to 8 N-m
- Retrofits onto existing quarter turn ball valves with 1/2" to 1 1/4" pipes
- Includes 2 PowerG flood detection sensors
- No professional plumbing installation required
- Z-Wave Plus 700 certification ensures reliable connection, stronger encryption, and longer battery life
- Compatible with Qolsys IQ Panel, sold separately
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor applications
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- IQ Water Valve
- (2) PowerG Flood Detectors (PG9985)
NOTE: *Does not work on Gate valves. Be sure to check the valve type of your water main prior to install. Avoid installing in direct sunlight.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: IQWV908-KIT-PG
- UPC: 857497008510
- Application: Fits quarter turn ball valves with pipes from 1/2 inch to 1 1/4 inch
- Max adaptive torque: 8 N-m
- Communication: Z-Wave Plus 700 Series 908.4 Mhz
- Operating Distance: Up to 130ft (indoors) and 450ft (outdoors)
- Power Supply: AC-DC AC (110V 60Hz / 220V 50Hz), DC (12V/1A) – Barrel jack
- Ratings and Certifications: Waterproof and Dustproof IP 66
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 112°F (-10 to 44°C)
- Weight: 1.33 lbs (603g)
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 9.6 x 13.3mm
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited