Qolsys IQ 4 Hub, 319.5 MHz (Verizon)
Add An Affordable All-In-One Smart Hub to Your Home
Start your smart home and smart security systems with the Qolsys IQ 4 Hub, 319.5 MHz (Verizon), White. This touchscreen automation and security hub is the newest and most versatile smart home controller from Qolsys, built with enough components to act as a smart home hub, security hub, video intercom, audio player, digital photo frame, and much more. The IQ 4 Hub utilizes an Android 9 operating system, 7-in HD color touchscreen, and easy-to-use interface to enable you to command hundreds of devices using Z-Wave 700 (U.S.), and 319.5 MHz wireless protocols.
The IQ 4 Hub builds off of the best features of the IQ Panel; including a speaker and microphone for intercom communication and voice control, along with 16GB internal memory to control more devices simultaneously. The IQ 4 Hub provides you with nearly everything you need to make your home safer, smarter, and easier to stay connected to.
- Touchscreen controller manages hundreds of security and home automation devices
- Supports Z-Wave 700 and 319.5 MHz wireless devices
- Command lights, security sensors, intercoms, video doorbells, smart locks, garage doors, and thermostats from one location
- Works on the Verizon LTE network (SIM Card built-in)
- Front-facing 4W speaker and 85-decibel siren provides clear audio for intercom communication, music streaming, and alarms
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) Microphone captures clear audio for communicating with video doorbells and intercoms or issuing voice commands
- Remote management/monitoring services powered by Alarm.com (includes the Verizon LTE cellular connection)
IQ 4 Hub versus IQ Panel 4
The IQ 4 Hub includes everything you loved in the IQ Panel 4, plus the following additions:
- Built-In Glass Break Detector: A Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) Microphone works with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core processor and software to detect the sound of breaking glass, providing a built-in glass break detector.
- Live View and Live Answer: Stream live feeds from connected video doorbells or security cameras, speak with guests using your video doorbell, and lock/unlock your connected smart lock from the IQ 4 Hub or your smart device via the Alarm.com ecosystem.
- Versatile Mounting Options: The Qolsys IQ 4 Panel comes with one SmartMount backplate for easy wall mounting. Other mounting options include the Qolsys Hub Stand for desktop installation.
- Dual Path Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi and LTE radios work together to create dual-path connectivity to the cloud to ensure that you're always connected. This improves latency, reliability, speed, and provides software updates.
- Bluetooth Disarming: Bluetooth Touchless Disarming allows you to pair up to five smartphones or tablets for secure, authenticated disarming. No more accidentally setting off your alarm. Just leave your smartphone in your pocket or purse to automatically set or disarm your security as you leave or arrive home.
- Android 9: Unlike old systems that do not provide software updates, the IQ 4 Hub uses the Android 9 operating system that's intuitive, upgradeable, and future proof. It offers language support, a video player, custom text to speech, and an appified experience.
- Digital Thermostat: Fast access to your 4-day forecast. Just look at the top left corner of the header of IQ 4 Hub. You'll be able to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius, and if enabled, you can even receive a severe weather siren warning.
- Single SRF: The IQ 4 Hub supports legacy security devices along with more common wireless security devices. This model is specifically compatible with 319.5 MHz devices, including backwards compatibility with nearly all existing devices.
- Photo Frame: Built-in Micro SD card slot will allow you to load your own photos as a screensaver. Not only will you have a top notch security and home automation system, but also a digital photo frame so you can show off your recent family photos.
Built-In Verizon LTE Wireless Internet
The Qolsys IQ 4 Hub works on the Verizon LTE network (SIM card included) to transmit and receive security information wirelessly. This allows the system to be controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet using the Alarm.com mobile app (Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry).
The IQ 4 Hub is monitored by Alarm.com and can be controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet using the Alarm.com mobile app (Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry). You'll be able to monitor and control your smart home in real-time and from anywhere to arm or disarm your security system, lock or unlock your smart doors, watch live video from your cameras, turn off lights, and much more!
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
The Panel comes with a SmartMount backplate for easy wall installation using the integrated mounting holes. The SmartMount also serves as the base for compatible desktop mounts such as the IQ Panel 4 Stand.
The Panel plugs into a standard power outlet using the included power supply. The required Internet connection is provided by the pre-installed Verizon LTE SIM Card. An Alarm.com account is also required, but not included.
- IQ 4 Hub
- Verizon LTE SIM Card (pre-installed)
- Power Supply
- SmartMount backplate
- Quick Install Guide
- Requires an Internet connection and an active remote monitoring account with Alarm.com.
- Requires the Alarm.com mobile app to monitor and control the IQ 4 Hub remotely using a smartphone or tablet (Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry).
- IQ Panel 4 Stand for desktop sold separately.
- Cameras, doorbells, and other optional accessories are sold separately.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: IQPH051
- Color: White
- Platform: Android 9
- Operating System: Security & Home Automation Touch and Swipe Interface
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash
- Flash Memory: Internal Storage, 16GB NAND Flash
- LCD Display:
- Size: 7" LCD
- Resolution: 1024 X 800
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- RGB: 24bit, 16.9 million colors
- Touchscreen: Capacitive glass
- User Codes: Up to 242 role based codes (Dealer, Installer, Master, User, Guest, Duress)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5GHz – including built-in access point capability
- Cellular: LTE Category 4 (Bands 2/25, 4/66, 5, 7, 12/17, 13, 14 non-FirstNet, 26)
- Z-Wave 700: Supports up to 137 devices (80 lights, 20 Locks, 10 Thermostats, 6 Garage Doors, 21 Misc
- Security 319.5 MHz R/F: Up to 128 RF Zones.
- IQ 4 Hub uses ONE of the following depending on SKU: 319.5MHz, 345MHz or 433MHz.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2, Disarm and Audio Streaming
- LED Indicator: Full color RGB LED, Green (Disarmed), Red (Armed)
- Microphone: 1 MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) Microphone
- Speaker/Siren: Front-facing 4W speaker and 85-decibel piezo siren
- Tamper: Dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting
- Power Supply:
- 7VDC 1000mA CC
- Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Adapter evaluated at 120vAC for UL/cUL
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh Rated for over 24 hours
- Buttons: Single wake/sleep button, all user controls through touch interface
- Dimensions: 6.1" H x 7.5" W x 1" D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operational: 32°F to 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Storage: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Humidity: up to 93% relative humidity indoors
- Power Supply: 7v DC 1000mA CC, Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Adapter evaluated at 120vAC for UL/cUL
- Mount: SmartMount for wall mounting included. SmartMount table stand sold separately
- UL/cUL: UL-985, UL-1023, UL2610, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- FCC: 2AAJXQS-IQ4H (may contain additional modules with separate FCC IDs)
- IC: 11205A-QSIQ4H