Platinum Tools EZ-SnapJack Cat6 Connector (Single)
No Need For 8 Punch Downs!
The Platinum Tools EZ-SnapJack is a self-terminating connector that quickly installs for professional results in a snap. Repair damaged jacks on the spot -- No punchdown tool required! It features a wire guide to ensure pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination. These jacks are reusable.
Note: A flush cutter is required to sever the wires.
Platinum Tools Makes Connections Easy!
Founded in 1997, Platinum Tools was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop and source the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner. All of their products absolutely must satisfy three critical benchmark criteria – utility of function, quality of function and economic value.
- Designed to fit industry standard wallplates
- Commercial network installations, new or retrofit
- Home automation installations, new or retrofit
- Save time – No need for eight punch downs
- Repair damaged jacks on the spot
- EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
- Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
- Reduced tool cost, no PDT required
- Your tool bag weighs less