PCS PulseWorx UPB Home Control Systems Manual
Design, Install, and Program The Universal Powerline Bus Home Automation System
Learn everything about designing, installing, and programming the new powerline communication technology UPB with the PCS PulseWorx UPB Home Control Systems Manual. This manual provides system design methods that are required to automate a wide range of different interior and exterior lighting systems. It's written by an Environmental Conditioning and Control System Design Engineer and contains everything you'll need to know about the Universal Powerline Bus Home Automation System.
- UPB Home Control Systems Manual
UPB PulseWorx Lighting Control System
PCS (Powerline Control Systems) provides a complete range of innovative products under the SimpleWorx™, PulseWorx®, and GreenWorx™ brands. Each of these product lines are designed to use standard power lines to communicate control signals without additional wiring, providing users an affordable, flexible and scalable lighting control system. Using existing power lines in a home or business to communicate, PCS devices are ideal for retrofit and remodeling installations as well as in new construction projects.
- Highly detailed and easy to follow publication
- Written by an Environmental Conditioning and Control System Design Engineer
- Demonstrates how to design a state of the art Universal Powerline Bus Home Automation System
- Includes system design methods required to automate a variety of different types of interior and exterior lighting systems
- Manufacturer Part #: UPBB
- UPC: N/A
- Format: Manual Book