Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector
Reliable Detection Coverage With A Compact Design
The Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector is perfect for providing enhanced motion detection of hallways, small entryways, large storefront windows, and long narrow areas of both homes and businesses alike. This indoor curtain detector features Double Conductive Shielding Technology, uniform sensitivity for stable performance, and a detection range of 20 feet with a mounting height of 8 feet to 12 feet.
- Ideal indoor PIR detection of large storefront windows, hallways, small entryways, and other long narrow areas
- 20 feet detection range with 8 feet to 12 feet mounting height
- Double Conductive Shielding Technology
- Modern, compact build with Fresnel lens design
- Easy to install on a wall or ceiling
The Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector is designed with Optex's Double Conductive Shielding Technology. This helps to reduce false alarms due to it being able to resist interference from foreign light sources, blocking RFI (radio-frequency interference), and other light disturbances.
Detection Range Coverage
- Optex Indoor Curtain PIR Detector
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: AP2-20N
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared
- PIR Coverage: 20ft x 3.3ft – mounting height at 12ft (6m x 1m – mounting height at 3.6m)
- Mounting: Wall and ceiling
- Mounting Height: 8ft – 12ft (2.4m – 3.6m)
- Zone Width: 3.3ft max – mounting height at 12ft (1m max – mounting height at 3.6m)
- Sensitivity: 35.6°F at 2ft/s (2°C at 0.6m/s)
- Detectable Speed: 1ft – 10ft/s (0.3m – 3m/s)
- LED Indicator: Switchable ON/OFF
- Sensitivity Adjustment: H/L
- Alarm Output: Approx. 2.5 sec, N.C., 28V DC, 200mA max
- Tamper Switch: N.C., opens when cover is removed. N.C. 28V DC, 100mA (max)
- Warm-up Period: Approx. 60 sec.
- Power Input: 9.5 – 16V DC
- Current Draw: 12mA (max)
- Operation Temperature: -4°F – +122°F (-20°C – +50°C)
- Environment Humidity: 95% max.
- RF Interference: No alarm 10V/m at 80MHz – 1GHz
- Application Environment: Indoor
- Weight: Approx. 1.75oz (Approx. 50g)