NuTone Overture Smart Air Quality Wall Control
Monitor, Measure, and Manage Your Indoor Air Quality
Improve your indoor air quality with automatic fan control when you use the NuTone Smart Air Quality Wall Control. This smart fan wall switch and air quality sensor provides manual and automatic On/Off control of connected ventilation fans, such as bathroom or laundry room fans, or range hoods. The Wall Control works with the Overture Room Sensor and Overture Wall Plug to control your ventilation fans based on indoor air quality. When either the Wall Control or a connected Overture device detects the room's air quality has degraded to a certain level, the Overture device will automatically turn on a connected ventilation device. The Wall Control detects and measures Humidity, Temperature, Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2; giving you peace of mind that your indoor environment is healthy and comfortable.
- Smart wall switch automatically controls connected ventilation devices when it or another Overture sensor detects changes in indoor air quality
- Detects Humidity, Temperature, Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2
- Commands bathroom fans, laundry room fans, or range hoods
- Communicates with other Overture devices via Wi-Fi up to 100 feet away
- Color LED indicates air quality levels
- Requires an Overture Room Sensor or Overture Smart Plug for complete operation
Broan-NuTone's Overture is a fully-integrated indoor air quality system that links with your home's ventilation system using 3 simple devices: the Room Sensor, Smart Plug, and Wall Control. Sophisticated sensor technology provides live detection of air pollutants and a cloud-based system automatically turns on your connected home ventilation system or devices to clear the pollution and provide fresh, clean air to your home.
The Overture app commands all of your Broan-NuTone Overture devices and displays real-time information on your home's indoor air quality. Air quality measurements are clearly labeled and categorized by each room an Overture device is located in and saved onto the Overture app's cloud servers, allowing you to review your home's history of air quality. The Overture app also allows you to adjust settings of Overture devices and add new devices to your Overture system.
- Wall Control
- Fresh Air System required for air exchange
- Requires NEMA 5-15R or 5-20R Receptacle
- Avoid physical obstructions or radio interference in the surrounding area.
NuTone Ventilation Fans
Moisture problems like these demand concentrated ventilation. That's where NuTone comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, NuTone offers the widest range of intermittent ventilation products available. Many are industry innovations you won't find anywhere else. And all are designed and manufactured to NuTone's demanding quality standards, so you can count on them for easy installation, trouble-free operation and extended life.
- Manufacturer Part #: BIAQWC100P
- UPC: 026715265329
- Smart Sensors: Detect temperature, humidity, tVOC's, and eCO2
- Inputs: 120V, 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1/2 HP Motor, 15A Resistive, 15A Inductive, 3A Incandescent, 0.6A Electronic Ballast
- When used in combination with fan/light fixtures that are switched together, the device is rated for the following lamps: 360W incandescent, 72W LED or 72W CFL
- Typical wire sizes: 12AWG (MAX) or 14AWG solid copper wire rated for at least 90Â°C
- For Control of Electronic Ballast, CFL's, LED and LED Lamps
- Connectivity: Requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network within 100 feet
- Works with compatible Broan bath fans, Fresh Air Systems, and ADA-compliant range hoods
- Can control light and fan independently
- Dimensions: 5.125 H x 2.25 W x 2.0625 D inches
- Ratings and Certifications:
- RoHS and Prop. 65 compliant
- Pollution Degree 2 product for household environment
- FCC ID: 2ADLL-1103435, IC ID: 2143B-1103435
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited