NuTone Overture Smart Air Quality Monitor Room Sensor
Monitor, Measure, and Manage Your Indoor Air Quality
Keep your indoor air clean by automatically triggering fans, range hoods, or your HVAC system with the NuTone Overture Smart Air Quality Monitor Room Sensor! This plug-in outlet and air quality sensor monitors and measures the air quality of a room and works with the NuTone Smart Air Quality Wall Control Monitor to trigger nearby ventilation devices when air quality falls to certain parameters. The Room Sensor detects and measures Humidity, Temperature, Particle Matter (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2, giving you peace of mind that your indoor environment is healthy and comfortable.
- Plug-in air quality sensor monitors indoor air quality and triggers Overture Wall Control to activate ventilation devices when parameters are met
- Detects Humidity, Temperature, Particle Matter (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2
- Pass-through outlet allows you to use other electronic devices
- Communicates with other Overture devices via Wi-Fi up to 100 feet away
- Requires an Overture Wall Control device to operate
- Voice control compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Broan-NuTone's Overture is a fully-integrated indoor air quality system that links with your home's ventilation system using 3 simple devices: the Room Sensor, Smart Plug, and Wall Control. Sophisticated sensor technology provides live detection of air pollutants and a cloud-based system automatically turns on your connected home ventilation system or devices to clear the pollution and provide fresh, clean air to your home.
The Overture app commands all of your Broan-NuTone Overture devices and displays real-time information on your home's indoor air quality. Air quality measurements are clearly labeled and categorized by each room an Overture device is located in and saved onto the Overture app's cloud servers, allowing you to review your home's history of air quality. The Overture app also allows you to adjust settings of Overture devices and add new devices to your Overture system.
- Room Sensor
- Requires NEMA 5-15R or 5-20R Receptacle.
- Avoid physical obstructions or radio interference in the surrounding area.
NuTone Ventilation Fans
Moisture problems like these demand concentrated ventilation. That's where NuTone comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, NuTone offers the widest range of intermittent ventilation products available. Many are industry innovations you won't find anywhere else. And all are designed and manufactured to NuTone's demanding quality standards, so you can count on them for easy installation, trouble-free operation and extended life.
- Manufacturer Part #: BIAQRS100
- UPC: 026715265336
- Smart Sensors: Detect temperature, humidity, tVOC's, PM 2.5, and CO2
- Inputs: 120V, 60 Hz
- Outputs: Â½ HP Motor, 15A Resistive, 15A Inductive, 3A Incandescent, 0.6A Electronic Ballast â€“ For Control of Electronic Ballast, CFL's, LED and LED Lamps
- Connectivity: Requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network within 100 feet
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95Â°F (0 to 35Â°C)
- Dimensions: 5.125 H x 2.25 W x 2.0625 D inches
- Ratings and Certifications:
- RoHS and Prop. 65 compliant
- Pollution Degree 2 product for household environment
- FCC ID: 2ADLL-1103435, IC ID: 2143B-1103435
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited