NuTone Overture Indoor Air Quality Smart Plug
Monitor, Measure, and Manage Your Indoor Air Quality
Automatically circulate air within a room and improve air quality with the NuTone Indoor Air Quality Smart Plug! This plug-in sensor module measures the air quality of a single room and triggers your whole home ventilation or air purification system when the air quality falls below a certain threshold. The Smart Plug detects and measures Humidity, Temperature, Particle Matter (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2; giving you peace of mind that your indoor environment is healthy and comfortable.
- Plug-in air quality sensor triggers ERV, HRV, air damper, or supply fan when a connected range hood or room fan are activated
- Detects Humidity, Temperature, Particle Matter (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), and CO2
- Pass-through outlet allows you to use other electronic devices
- Communicates with other Overture devices via Wi-Fi up to 100 feet away
- Colored LED indicator light flashes to signal when the device is operating
- Requires an Overture Wall Control device for complete operation
Broan-NuTone's Overture is a fully-integrated indoor air quality system that links with your home's ventilation system using 3 simple devices: the Room Sensor, Smart Plug, and Wall Control. Sophisticated sensor technology provides live detection of air pollutants and a cloud-based system automatically turns on your connected home ventilation system or devices to clear the pollution and provide fresh, clean air to your home.
The Overture app commands all of your Broan-NuTone Overture devices and displays real-time information on your home's indoor air quality. Air quality measurements are clearly labeled and categorized by each room an Overture device is located in and saved onto the Overture app's cloud servers, allowing you to review your home's history of air quality. The Overture app also allows you to adjust settings of Overture devices and add new devices to your Overture system.
- Overture Smart Plug
- Requires NEMA 5-15R or 5-20R Receptacle.
- Avoid physical obstructions or radio interference in the surrounding area.
NuTone Ventilation Fans
Moisture problems like these demand concentrated ventilation. That's where NuTone comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, NuTone offers the widest range of intermittent ventilation products available. Many are industry innovations you won't find anywhere else. And all are designed and manufactured to NuTone's demanding quality standards, so you can count on them for easy installation, trouble-free operation and extended life.
- Manufacturer Part #: BIAQSP100P
- UPC: 026715265343
- Inputs: 120V, 60 Hz
- Outputs: 120V, – 15A Resistive, 15A Inductive, ½ HP, 3A Incandescent, Dry Contact Class 2 – 24VAC, 60Hz or 12V DC, 40VA Max Load
- Connectivity: Requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network within 100 feet
- Dimensions: 1.5 H x 5 W x 1.75 D inches
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
- Wire terminals accept #20 AWG to #16 AWG solid or stranded wire suitable for at least 75°C
- Wire terminals intended for ERV/HRV connection
- Ratings and Certifications:
- RoHS and Prop. 65 compliant
- Pollution Degree 2 product for household environment
- FCC ID: 2ADLL-1103435, IC ID: 2143B-1103435
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited