NuTone Central Vacuum PurePower 650W Power Unit
Powerful and Silent Central Vacuum For Up To 7,000 Square Feet
Clean your home quietly without having to push around a heavy, upright vacuum cleaner with the NuTone Central Vacuum PurePower 650W Power Unit. The PurePower Unit uses the FlexCollect Debris Disposal system which offers bagged or bagless operation, allowing you to choose whether you want to use NuTone model 391 vacuum bags (6 gallon, sold separately) or use the bagless mode and keep debris within its large 6 gallon, easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail. This unit is specifically designed with a sealed HEPA filter with glued seams to ensure your home stays clean from dust, providing the finest filtration for the cleanest indoor air at home.
- Designed to cover homes up to 7,000 square feet
- FlexCollect Debris Disposal system allows for bagged or bagless operation
- ULTRA Silent™ Technology provides quiet operation with no muffler required
- Sealed HEPA filter provides superior filtration for clean air
- Self-Cleaning filter maintains clean indoor air
- Oversized pail handles make bag/pail removal quick and easy
- Includes wall-mount bracket for easy, secure mounting
As the central component of a central vacuum system, the PurePower 650W Power Unit enables you to clean your entire home, even including your indoor air. This next generation model features better suction and quieter operation with ULTRA Silent Technology. With a 1-stage motor that delivers 650 air watts of power and 125-foot water lift, the PP6501 Power Unit is robust enough to cover up to 7,000 square feet of space.
What Is A Central Vacuum Power Unit?
As the heart of a NuTone Central Vacuum System, the Power Unit is a motor that wall-mounts away from the main living area, like in your garage or basement, and connects to special tubing run throughout the walls of your house. This tubing connects the motor to in-wall outlets installed at convenient locations in different rooms. All you carry around is the vacuum hose, which plugs into and receives power from these outlets.
About The PurePower 650W Hybrid Power Unit
As part of the PurePower series, the PP6501 unit features a powerful thru-flow motor whose sound is effectively muffled by high-performance sound-absorbing material. The motor is nearly silent when installed in a basement or garage.
The PP6501 model uses the FlexCollect Debris Disposal system which provides bagged or bagless operation:
- Bagged Operation: The unit collects debris in large 6-gallon 2-ply disposable filter bags (sold separately) that slides over a removable collection pail. The bag is made of an electrostatically charged filter, capturing particles down to 0.10 micron at 85% efficiency.
- Bagless Operation: The unit collects debris within its large 6 U.S. gallon easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only once every 6 months.
Additional Features Of PurePower Motors
All NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency, and minimal carpet wear. The PurePower unit features a multi-directional vacuum connection for easy installation even in small spaces, and provides a 6-foot power cord for versatile power connections. A wall-mount bracket is included for simple and secure mounting.
When it's time to replace the debris bag (typically every 6 months), the Power Unit's oversized handles will make the process quick and easy. Simply release both latches on the sides of the unit, grab the handles, and remove the pail, which holds the bag. The full bag slides off easily, and the new bag slides on. Just put the pail back, close the latches, and you're finished!
- PP6501 Power Unit
- Power Cord
- Bag Adapter
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws
NOTE: The PP6501 optionally uses 6-Gallon NuTone Vacuum Bags (model 391, sold separately). For residential use only.
Today's Most Efficient Way To Clean!
With their powerful motors, NuTone built-in central vacuum systems pull dust, dirt and allergens from the living environment more effectively than portable vacuums, trapping them within the filtration system of the power unit – away from the living environment. The central vacuum system can also be used more effectively to "power dust" furniture and living space by removing the dust from the living areas rather than just moving it around. And unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, a NuTone central vacuum system is a long-lasting built-in convenience that actually adds value to your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: PP6501
- UPC: 026715261437
- Filter Type: Sealed HEPA
- Air Watts: 650
- Amperage (amps): 13.5
- Debris Capacity: 6 gal
- Recommended Cleaning Area (Sq Ft): 7,000
- Voltage: 120
- Product Depth: 13-1/4"
- Product Width: 15-5/8"
- Product Height: 29-3/4"
- Debris Collection Method: Hybrid
- Sound Level (dB): 64
- Product Weight (Lbs): 25.5
- UL Listed: Yes
- Power Switch: No
- Warranty: Parts: 5 yrs | 3 yrs Labor Limited