Napco Magnum RP1054E Digital Display Keypad
Backlit Display For Easy Reading
The Napco Magnum RP1054E Digital Display Keypad is a user-friendly, alphanumeric keypad with a backlit display for easy reading. The large 7-segment display functions as a readout for control-panel information and zone identification, providing simple control over your Napco security system.
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Readout for control-panel information and zone identification
- Simple installation with only four wires
The keypad is compatible with the Napco MA1000e, MA1008e and MA1010 control panels. It can also be used as a replacement keypad for the MA854, MA1008-series and MA1010-series panels. It features quick and easy installation with only four wires.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Compatible Control Panels: Napco MA1000e, MA1008e and MA1010 (replacement for MA854, MA1008-series and MA1010-series panels)
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 13VDC (supplied by control panel)
- Current: 40mA typical
- Wiring Length: 1 keypad, 1,000 feet max.; 5 keypads, 300 feet max. (using # 22AWG wire)
- Dimensions: 4-3/8(H) x 5-7/8(W) x 1-1/16(D) inches