Napco Gemini P816 Security Panel, 8-16 Zones
Economical Security Control Panel
The Napco Gemini P816 Security Panel, 8-16 Zones is Napco's advanced economical control panel in the Gemini line. This microcomputer-based burglary and residential fire alarm control panel offers a basic, yet robust foundation for a home security system. It works with all standard Gemini keypads and wireless devices, and supports up to eight hybrid zones (expandable to 16 with add-on modules, sold separately).
- Supports up to 16 users, 7 keypads, and 256 logged events
- Compatible with all standard Gemini crystal-control wireless technology
- Supports 8 to 16 hardwired zones/points, including two 2-wire fire zones
- Intuitive setup via EZ programming at keypad (sold separately)
The P816 control panel is an ideal solution for homeowners who need a standard, comprehensive hardwire/wireless security system. It offers programmable partitioning to allow independent control of two separate areas. With EZ programming, users can easily set up the system through a keypad (sold separately). The panel also includes support for two Gemini receivers, an interior bypass group, automatic system arming, and three relay outputs. A power transformer is included.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- 8 Hybrid zones on-board (hardwire or wireless), including 2 2-wire fire zones
- Up to 16 EOL zones with multiplexing (zones from RP1CAe2 alpha keypads or multiplex expansion modules)
- Uses low-cost GEM-EZM4/8 or 8-zone GEM-EZM8 expansion modules
- Up to 16 users
- Supports choice of up to 7 Gemini keypads
- 256 event logging
- 3 outputs
- Interior bypass group
- Choice of Gemini RF receivers
- Event log with open/close suppression
- Supports GEM-EVA Voice Annunciator and WizardIIe Talking Phone-In Interface Module
- Includes transformer
- Manufacturer Part #: GEM-P816
- Input Power: 16.5VAC via Class 2 Plug-in 20 VA transformer
- Aux and Remote Power: 12VDC regulated
- 500 mA standby current rating with 20VA transformer, supplied
- 650 mA standby current rating with optional 40VA trans. 650mA
- Alarm Current: 2A
- Loop Resist. 300 ohm max.; 50 ohm max for 2-wire fire
- Burg. Voltage Output: -1; programmable negative outputs -2
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 49 degrees C
- Communication Formats: Ademco Point ID, Silent Knight Fast/Slow, Radionics Fast/Slow, Universal High Speed, SIA and Pager.