Napco Gemini P1664 Security Panel, 8-64 Zones
Security Control Panel With Multiplexing & 4 Areas
The Napco Gemini P1664 Security Panel, 8-64 Zones provides a comprehensive foundation for a Napco security system with advanced functionality for complete customization. The panel features programmable partitioning for up to four separate areas, in addition to support for up to 64 EOL zones via multiplexing. It also accommodates two Napco helically-filtered, crystal-control RF receivers and works with all Gemini crystal-control devices.
- Up to 64 zones with multiplex expansion
- Control four independent areas with programmable partitioning
- Supports up to 64 users, 7 keypads, and 400 logged events
- Intuitive setup via Self-Programming Plus at keypad (sold separately)
With multiplexing, the P1664 control panel can accommodate up to 64 EOL zones from custom alpha keypads or multiplex modules (sold separately). Eight EOL burglary zones are programmable for area, E/E delay, interior, follower, day zone, chime, fire options, sensor watch, swinger shutdown, cross zoning, etc.
This control panel also includes temperature display at the keypad (sold separately), and supports optional temperature sensors (sold separately). You can enable programmable high/low temperature alarm reporting to help you maintain appropriate temperature levels in the surrounding environment.
- Programmable 50Hz Clock Setting
- Programmable Daylight Savings Time
- Programmable Security Bypass
- 24-Hour Day Zone Trouble
With easy menu-driven, Self-Programming Plus keypad programming (for all zones), the P1664 panel is both user and installer friendly. Self-Programming Plus includes alpha keypad question-prompts for setting the test timer, fire zones, and exit/entry and follower zones. Additionally, the panel can be remotely up/downloaded with the Napco Quickloader Software (sold separately).
The panel also includes support for an interior bypass group with programmable automatic interior bypass, automatic system arming, and three relay outputs (expandable to 16). It offers fuseless maintenance-free operation, and the package comes with the GEMP1664 controller in an enclosure, an integral digital communicator, and an AC transformer.
Note: Keypad Temperature Display replaces Date on Display and is for use with custom alphanumeric keypads, only, i.e., DK1, K1, RP1. Keypad is sold separately.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- 8 Hardwire/Wireless Zones on board
- Up to 64 zones with multiplex expansion including two 2-wire fire zones
- With multiplexing, can accommodate up to 64 EOL zones (from custom alpha keypads or multiplex modules)
- EZ Programming2 – More comprehensive, menu-driven programming for all zones plus test timer.
- Three on-board relay outputs, up to 16 external relay outputs (RM3008s).
- Up to two Napco helically-filtered, crystal-control RF receivers
- Interior bypass group with programmable automatic interior bypass
- Uses up to 7 of any of the Classic/RP-, K-Series or DK-Door Style Stay and Away keypads
- Programmable telephone line cut supervision with delay
- Three keypad panics (F, P, A)
- Supports all major communicator formats, including: 4/2, SIA, 4+2 and Point ID, plus pager
- Backup/double/split reporting; three 20-digit telephone numbers
- Dynamic battery test
- Reports alarms, restores and troubles by zone.
- 2 programmable entry delay times
- Chime by zone
- 8 EOL burglary zones programmable for area, E/E delay, interior, follower, day zone, chime, fire options, sensor watch, swinger shutdown, cross zoning, etc.
- Multiplex expandability with GEM EZM4/8 or GEM EZM8 zone expansion modules
- Quickloader up/downloading, including unique unattended method
- Choice of RF receivers
- Partitioning by area
- Event log with open/close suppression
- Event log viewable at keypad (total log, burglar alarm log, fire alarm log, system trouble log, o/c log)
- Cell phone-style keypad programming of zone descriptions (text)
- Un-bypassing while disarmed (code required)
- Programmable Swinger Shutdown (2 or 3 activations – selectable)
- Zone Anding/Cross Zoning (Grouping of zones in which sequential zone activation is required to generate an alarm)
- Input Power: 16.5-18.0 VAC via Class 2 Plug-In 20VA, 40VA or 50VA Transformer
- Loop Current: 3mA; 5mA for 2-wire smoke-detector zones
- Loop Resistance: 300 Ohm max.; 50 Ohm for 2-wire smoke detector zones
- Alarm Voltage Output: 1; Programmable Negative
- Outputs: 2
- Auxiliary Power Output: 11.7-12.5 VDC
- Remote Power Output: 12 VDC regulated
- UL Listings and Compliances:
- Household Burglar Alarm System Units: UL1023
- Household Fire Warning System Units: UL985
- Security Industry Association (SIA) False Alarm Reduction
- Standard CP-01