Luxul Wave 2 AC3100 Dual-Band Access Point
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Consistent Gigabit Speeds Over WiFi
Stream Gigabit speeds over Wi-Fi with the Luxul Wave 2 AC3100 Dual-Band Access Point. This wireless access point delivers optimal WiFi performance across dual-band frequencies with lightning fast speeds up to 2.167 Gbps. It can reliably handle multiple high bandwidth applications at the same time, such as video surveillance or HD video streaming. The Wireless Access Point can be set up as the single wireless gateway to your local network or as one of multiple access points within a single network. Installation is fast and simple thanks to its PoE injector port and its universal mounting design that allows it to be placed on most flat surfaces.
- Wireless access point brings WiFi coverage outdoors
- Stream data up to 1 Gbps at 2.4GHz and 2.7 Gbps at 5GHz
- Supports high-bandwidth tasks including HD streaming, video surveillance, or gaming applications
- Compatible with Roam Assist-capable Luxul controllers
- Supports up to 4 SSID's per Band, up to 8 SSIDs total
- VLAN supports creation of a secure guest network
- PoE connection simplifies installation
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Enabled device, this device can be remotely monitored and controlled via the ProWatch software, receive OTA firmware updates, deliver notifications, and remotely restarted.
- High Power Dual-Band AP
- Mounting Kit
- Rubber Feet
- PoE Injector and Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Requires a connection to a Luxul wireless controller in order to operate.
- The Wave 2 AC3100 Dual-Band Access Point does not support wireless bridging between multiple wireless networks.
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: XAP-1610
- UPC: 65500392097
- Standards: IEEE, 802.11b/g/n, 802.11a/n/ac, 802.3at
- Interface: Two 10/100/1000M Ports
- Antenna: Four Dual-Band Antennas
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: PoE (injector included)
- Power Consumption:
- Average Power Consumption: 18W
- Max Power Consumption: 26W
- LEDs: Power, 2.4GHz, 5GHz (can be turned off/on via user interface)
- Frequency: Concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz with Beamforming
- Wireless Speed:
- 2.4GHz: 1 Gbps
- 5GHz: 2.167 Gbps
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Operating Mode: Wireless AP
- Other Functions and Features:
- Remote Web Management
- System Logging
- Backup & Restore Configurations
- Firmware Upgradeable via Browser
- Wave 2 Technology (MU-MIMO)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Dimensions: 7.28 (L) x 7.28 (W) x 1.71 (H) inches (185 x 185 x 43.5 mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, IC, RCM
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited