Luxul AV Series 24-Port Gigabit Switch, 48Gbps
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Deliver Gigabit Speeds To Up to 24 Devices
Bring Gigabit high speed Internet to your home or business with the Luxul 24-Port Gigabit Rack Mount Switch, 48 Gbps Switching Capacity. This plug-and-play Gigabit network switch supports up to twenty four (24) wired Gigabit connections via Ethernet cables for various network and multimedia applications. The Switch's full duplex design and large array of ports allow for optimal performance for high bandwidth networks and applications. Included rack mounting brackets and footpads allow you to install the switch on a desktop or within a standard rack mount enclosure.
- Gigabit Switch connects up to 24 network devices via Ethernet connections
- Duplex design supports multiple simultaneous connections and high bandwidth networks
- Fanless design allows for silent operation
- Front-facing LEDs indicate connection and power status
- Plug-and-play and Auto Uplink features make installation fast and simple
- Perfect for optimizing VoIP, automation and security hubs, video surveillance, or gaming applications
- ProWatch compatibility enables remote monitoring and control of this device
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router, Mesh Node, or Access Point.
- (1) 24-Port Gigabit Switch
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Quick Install Guide
- Mounting Brackets
- Rubber Footpads
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Switch Fabric: 48Gbps
- Auto Uplink (MDI/MDI-X) Detection and Configuration
- MAC Address Learning/Auto-Learning, Auto-Aging
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Devices supporting 802.3 Ethernet, 802.3u Fast Ethernet, or 802.3ab gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet cable (sold separately)
- Internet connection to view documentation online
- Manufacturer Part #: AGS-1024
- UPC: 729440674663
- Interface: RJ-45
- 10 Base-T: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 100 Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 1000Base-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 UTP/STP
- Cable Recognition for Straight-through or Crossover Cables
- Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rate:
- 10Mbps: 14880pps per Port
- 100 Mbps: 148800pps per Port
- 1000 Mbps: 1488000pps per Port
- Network Data Transfer Rate:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward
- AV Series: LEDs on the front, Ports on the back
- LEDs: Dual Color, User Selectable: Blue or Green
- Per Unit: Power
- Per Port: Link/Activity
- Per Port: Link/Activity
- Max Power Consumption: 13W
- Power Supply: Internal Switched Power, AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz input
- Dimensions: 17.3" L x 8.25" W x 1.75" H (439.5 L x 209.5 Wx 44.5 Hmm)
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (1.94kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited