Leviton EV 48A Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, 18 Ft. Cable, Wi-Fi
Fast Wi-Fi Connected Electric Vehicle Charging At Home
Bring fast electric vehicle charging to your home for your electric vehicle with the Leviton Evr-Green 48A Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station, 18' Cable, Wi-Fi. This Level 2 electric vehicle charger delivers up to 11.6kW of power through its 18-foot long weather resistant cable and works with any SAE 1772™ compatible electric vehicle available in North America. It is capable of charging a car five times faster than standard "Level 1" charging stations, helping you get back on the road faster. A built-in RFID reader offers users the ability to tap their RFID card on the front of the unit to instantly turn On/Off the station. This model is Wi-Fi compatible for remote features, including checking on device status and notifications, or remotely turning the charger On/Off when not at home through the My Leviton app.
- Wi-Fi compatible EV Charging Station delivers up to 11.6kW to compatible vehicles
- Meets all Charging Station Standards and Recommended Practices
- RFID Compatibility for tap-and-go activation/deactivation
- Works with SAE J1772™ production electric vehicles available in North America
- Status indicator lights for power, charging status and faults
- Cable design prevents cord from freezing and cracking in extreme weather
- Water resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated On/Off switch to minimize standby power
- Remote access and notifications through the My Leviton app
To ensure reliable charging, this Leviton Level 2 EV charger provides an "Auto-Reclosure" feature that restarts charging in the event of a minor fault, reducing the risk of an undercharged battery. An integrated On/Off switch saves energy wasted on standby or idle power consumption. The charging station also includes status indicator lights that alert you to its power status, the charging status, and any faults. Additionally, the unit has a ground monitor interrupter circuit for enhanced safety.
The Leviton Level 2 EV charger includes a mounting bracket that provides a convenient docking location and is compliant with UL requirements (i.e. removable without any tools).
My Leviton App – No Hub Required
Control connected devices and electrical loads with the free My Leviton app for iOS and Android, no hub required. From the app, users can check on device status, review notifications and charging alerts, or turn devices On/Off from anywhere using their smartphone or tablet. Control up to 99 devices, 50 rooms, 50 activities (or scenes), and 5 schedules per residence and up to 20 residences per account. Additionally, command any Wi-Fi Leviton device using voice commands through Apple Siri and HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
The charging station mounts onto your wall by drilling holes into your wall and affixing the mounting bracket. Secure the mounting bracket with included screws and bolts. Place the Charging Station onto the mounting bracket and secure it with the included screws.
- Evr-Green Charging Station
- 18 Ft. Charging Cable
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- (2) M5 teeth screws
- (4) M6 Hexagonal Expansion Screws
- (2) RFID Cards
- (1) Administrator RFID Card
NOTE: This EV home charging station does not include a recommended hook for hanging the charge connected cord when not in use.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles, to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: EV48W
- UPC: 078477877593
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Amperage: 48A
- Breaker: 60A
- Voltage: 208/240 VAC
- Output Power: 11.6kW
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 20 mA CCID per UL 2231
- Charging Connector: #10 AWG SAE J1772
- Number of Phase / Wire: L1, L2 and Ground, Bottom Feed
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95 % Relative, Non-Condensing
- Charging Cord Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Operating Altitude: Up to 6,500 ft. (2,000 m)
- Locking Mechanism: Phillips Head Screws, No Padlock Option
- Enclosure Material: Plastic (PC+PBT)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA Type 3R
- Status Indicator: Power Present, Charging, Fault
- Cable Length: 18 Ft. (5.5 m)
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 9.8 x 5.1 inches (350.5 x 228.6 x 129.5 mm), excluding charging cable, mounting plate and cable holder
Standards & Certifications
- UL2594, UL 2231-1, UL 2231-2, UL 2251, UL 62, UL 991, UL 1998, NFPA 70 Article 625, UL840, RoHS