Leviton Decora Smart Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Appliance Module, Gen5
Enable Home Devices with Z-Wave Plus Technology
Add Z-Wave remote control to fluorescent lamps, kitchen appliances, portable fans, and other home devices with the Leviton Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Appliance Module. Simply plug your device into the module, and plug the module into a power outlet. Once the Leviton decora smart plug is enrolled into your Z-Wave network, you can use a wireless Z-Wave controller to turn On/Off the connected devices.
- Responds to On/Off Z-Wave commands, motor loads upt 1/2 HP, and lights up to 1800W, including LED, incandescent, inductive voltage, fluorescent, and compact fluorescent loads
- Can be included in scenes or zones
- Remembers status during power outage
- Provides two-way status updates
- Compatible with the Samsung SmartThings Automation Hub
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Increased communication range
- Network wide inclusion
- Over The Air updates
- Support for beaming and secure commands
The Plug-In Appliance Leviton decora smart plug supports CFL and LED loads up to 600W; plus, incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent up to 1800W. It also allows you to incorporate the connected device into scene or zone control applications. The button on the front of the module is used to easily include/exclude the device in a Z-Wave network. In case of power malfunctions, the Leviton Decora smart plug remembers On/Off status of plugged-in devices.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
Leviton Lighting & Appliance Control, Featuring Z-Wave
Leviton incorporates Z-Wave technology, a versatile home control technology that effectively transforms any component — switches, lighting controls, shades, thermostats, appliances and more — into an intelligent device that can be wirelessly controlled and monitored. It delivers the reliability and performance of a high-end "custom" system at an affordable cost. With more than ten years of experience with Z-Wave technology, Leviton offers a complete product line of in-wall and plug-in smart devices for both homes and businesses, which include dimmers, switches, fan speed controls, and other smart receptacles.
- Manufacturer Part #: DZPA1-2BW
- Incandescent: 1800W – 120VAC, 60 Hz
- LED/CFL: 5A – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Fluorescent: 1800W – 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Resistive: 15A – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Motor: 1/2 HP – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Agency Standing and Compliance:
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- UL Listed (E66800)
- NOM Certified (#057)
- CSA Certified (File #152105)
- UL Listed (File #898F)
- Z-Wave Certified
- Installation Considerations: Designed for residential applications of up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited