Leviton Decora In-Wall Occupancy Sensor Switch, Manual-On, 5A, Single-Pole or 3-Way
Automatically Turn Off Lights When You Leave a Room
Never forget to turn off lights or devices in a room with the Leviton Decora Vacancy Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Manual On, 5A, Single Pole or 3-Way. This motion sensing vacancy switch automatically turns On/Off wired connected lights and small appliances when movement has not been detected after a set amount of time ranging from 1 to 20 minutes. Devices can also be manually turned On/Off by pressing the switch's button. The In-Wall Switch can be installed in single pole or 3-way wiring applications.
- PIR vacancy sensor sends Auto OFF controls to connected loads when movement is not detected after a set amount of time
- Supports 300W LEDs & CFLs, 600W Incandescents & Halogens lights
- Supports 400VA Magnetic & Electronic Low Voltage loads, ¼ Motor loads, and 5A Resistive Loads
- Adjustable delayed OFF time can be set for 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Sensor detects movement within 30ft x 30ft area using 180° Field-of-View
- Adjustable Range sensitivity to fit various coverage areas
- LED Indicator light displays device status
The Vacancy Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch's minimal design blends in with virtually every decor. Each sensor switch comes with a white faceplate attached and two color change kits (Ivory and Light Almond).
This Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch fits in a standard wallbox and replaces a single-pole or 3-way wall switch. The sensor has screw terminals for easy installation and does not require a neutral wire for connection. The switch can be connected to a neutral wire or ground wire if no Neutral wire is present.
- Decora In-Wall Vacancy Sensor Switch
- Light Almond Faceplate
- Ivory Faceplate
- Ground or neutral wiring are required for installation.
- Wallplate sold separately.
- Requires a Phillips screwdriver, Electrical tape, cutters, and pliers for installation.
LevitonLeviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network, and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time, and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: DVS05-1LZ
- UPC: 078477572597
- Auto-ON/Auto-OFF: No
- Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond
- Coverage: 180° field of view, 30 ft x 30 ft, 900 Sq. Ft
- LED Color: Green and Red
- Load Rating: 300W LED/CFL, 600W Incandescent/Halogen, ¼ HP, 400VA ELV, MLV, 5A Resistive
- Mounting Type: Wall Switch
- Switch Type: Relay
- Pole: 3
- Sensor Technology: Passive Infrared
- Sensor Type: Vacancy
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wiring: Ground or Neutral Required
- Standards and Certifications: CSA, FCC, Title 20, Title 24
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited