Leviton Decora In-Wall Occupancy Sensor Switch, Manual-On, 2A, Single-Pole
Turn On Lights and Devices When You Walk Into the Room
Incorporate reactive automated lighting in your home or business with the Leviton Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Auto-On, 2A, Single Pole. This motion sensing switch automatically turns On/Off wired connected lights and small appliances when movement is detected within its operating range. Devices can also be manually turned On/Off by pressing the switch's button.
- PIR occupancy sensor sends Auto ON/OFF controls to connected loads when movement is detected
- Supports 150W LEDs & CFLs, 250W Incandescents & Halogens lights
- Supports 200VA Magnetic loads, 250 Electronic Low Voltage loads, and 2A Resistive Loads
- Sensor detects movement within 30ft x 30ft area using 180° Field-of-View
- Adjustable Range sensitivity to fit various coverage areas
- LED Indicator light displays device status
- Optional ambient light override sensor prevents switching lights ON when there is ample natural sunlight
- Adjustable delayed OFF time can be set for 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
Two Ways to Control Lights and Devices
In Automatic-ON mode, the sensor will automatically turn on your connected loads when motion is detected within range. When the room is left vacant and motion is no longer detected after a set specified time, the switch will automatically turn off devices. The sensor covers up to 900 square feet (30ft x 30ft) with a 180-degree field of view, ensuring adequate coverage for even the largest rooms.
In Manual-ON mode, your devices will only turn on when the sensor's button is pushed, but will still automatically turn off when no motion is detected after a set time to help you save energy.
The Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch's minimal design blends in with virtually every decor. Each sensor switch comes with a white faceplate.
This Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch fits in a standard wallbox and replaces a single-pole wall switch. The sensor has screw terminals for easy installation and does not require a neutral wire for connection.
- Decora In-Wall Vacancy Sensor Switch, White
- Ground or neutral wiring are required for installation.
- Wallplate sold separately.
- Requires a Phillips screwdriver, Electrical tape, cutters, and pliers for installation.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network, and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time, and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: DVS02-1LW
- UPC: 078477572580
- Auto-ON/Auto-OFF: Yes
- Style Name: Decora
- Color: White
- Coverage: 180° field of view, 30 ft x 30 ft, 900 Sq. Ft
- LED Color: Green and Red
- Load Rating: 150W LED/CFL, 250W Incandescent/Halogen, 250VA ELV, 200VA MLV, 2A Resistive
- Mounting Type: Wall Switch
- Pole: 1
- Sensor Technology: Passive Infrared
- Sensor Type: Occupancy
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wiring: Ground or Neutral Required
- Standards and Certifications: CSA, FCC, Title 20, Title 24
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited