Letzgo Landscape Lighting Zone Controller
Automate And Dim Up To 3 Landscape Lighting Zones
Add automation and dimming control to your landscape lights with the Letzgo Landscape Lighting Zone Controller. This innovative controller can work with home automation systems, irrigation systems, and a variety of sensors from motion sensors to driveway sensors to allow you to independently control up to 3 landscape lighting zones. Each isolated zone-controlled channel can dim halogen lamps, most incandescent bulbs, and dimmable LEDs up to 120W at 12 VAC. It also features short-circuit protection for easy recovery, transient protection to protect connected devices, and an overload indicator, which causes the bulb to blink when it's overloaded. The Landscape Lighting Zone Controller is also durable and ideal for both indoor or outdoor installations due to its IP67 rating (dustproof and water resistant). It includes the wire nuts and screws for installation and the back box has knockouts on each side.
- Adds automation and dimming control to landscape lights in 3 zones
- Supports 12 VAC incandescent, dimmable LED, or halogen fixtures only
- Works with home automation systems, irrigation systems, and a variety of sensors
- Overload indicator, short-circuit protection, and transient protection
- IP67 rated: dustproof and water resistant
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Landscape Lighting Zone Controller
- Must be supplied with 12 to 15 VAC secondary side power from a step-down transformer (sold separately) rated appropriately for the load.
- Total maximum load current must not exceed 10 amps per zone.
- Disconnect power at circuit breaker or fuse box when servicing electrical equipment.
- Use this device only with copper or copper clad wire.
As a U.S. based privately held company since 1995, LetZgo Products designs, manufactures, and sells a variety of devices in the home technology industry. LetZgo products include the Sump Bobber Water Level Sensor for detecting sump pump failures, the AC Low Voltage Digital Dimmer for dimming landscape lights, and the Maker Box, which is specifically designed for holding up to 2 printed circuit boards. LetZgo Products are proud to offer great, creative products, with quality in mind.
- Manufacturer Part #: AC-LV3ZC
- UPC: 867133000136
- Current Capacity: 10A/Zone (30A Total)
- Operation: 12VAC
- Max Load:
- 120W/Zone (360W Total)
- No minimum load required
- Frequency: 50Hz ~ 60Hz
- Control Interface Operating Voltage: 5V to 30V AC/DC
- Other: Optically isolated control interface