Letzgo AC Low Voltage Digital Dimmer
Digitally Controlled Low-Voltage Dimmer For Landscape Lighting
Dim your low voltage, landscape lights with the Letzgo AC Low Voltage Digital Dimmer. Designed with intelligent, soft-start functionality, this low voltage digital dimmer switch can dim halogen lamps, most incandescent bulbs, and dimmable LEDs up to 120 W at 12 VAC. Electronic low voltage dimmer features short-circuit protection for easy recovery, transient protection to protect connected devices, and an overload indicator, which causes the bulb to blink when it's overloaded. The electronic low voltage dimmer is also durable and ideal for both indoor or outdoor installations due to its IP67 rating (dustproof and water resistant).
- Supports 12 VAC incandescent, dimmable LED, or halogen fixtures only
- Overload indicator, short-circuit protection, and transient protection
- No minimum load required
- Intelligent soft-start functionality
- IP67 rated: dustproof and water resistant
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- AC Low Voltage Digital Dimmer
- Digital dimmer switch must be supplied with 12 to 15 VAC secondary side power from a step-down transformer (sold separately) rated appropriately for the load.
- Total maximum load wattage must not exceed 120W at 12 VAC.
- Disconnect power at circuit breaker or fuse box when servicing fixture.
- Use this device only with copper or copper clad wire.
- Wallplate sold separately.
As a U.S. based privately held company since 1995, LetZgo Products designs, manufactures, and sells a variety of devices in the home technology industry. LetZgo products include the Sump Bobber Water Level Sensor for detecting sump pump failures, the AC Low Voltage Digital Dimmer for dimming landscape lights, and the Maker Box, which is specifically designed for holding up to 2 printed circuit boards. LetZgo Products are proud to offer great, creative products, with quality in mind.
- Manufacturer Part #: AC-LVDD-1210
- Current capacity: 10A
- Operation: 12VAC
- Max Load: 120W at 12V (No minimum load required)
- Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz