KBSound Audio Control Unit, EU
Add Local In-Wall Volume Control to A Single Room
Easily add a stylish permanent audio controller to a single room with the KBSound Audio Control Unit. This in-wall audio controller controls the volume of a single audio source and connects it to a single pair of speakers (not included). This unit can be paired with an additional pair of speakers when installed with an KBSound In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver (52807), or with more powerful speakers when installed with an KBSound Auxiliary Amplifier (13204), both sold separately. The Control Unit is powered by an in-wall power supply, sold separately.
- Controls volume of a single audio source and delivers audio to connected speakers
- Can send audio to an additional set of speakers when paired with a Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Can send audio to more powerful speakers when paired with an Auxiliary Amplifier
- Speakers not included.
- Power supply not included.
- KBSound In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver and KBSound Auxiliary Amplifier sold separately.
KBSound: Providing Quality Audio Solutions
Since 1993, KBSound has been producing innovative products in the Multiroom Audio Sector. As the first to create an audio control unit specifically designed to fit and mimic the look of most popular light switches, KBSound's in-wall audio control units provide an easy way to listen to digital audio content in quality sound. From In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receivers to Soundaround Wi-Fi Speakers, KBSound's product range is always evolving so that consumers have the very best audio solutions available.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 09253: Black
- 09203: White
- 09253: 8436031618433
- 09203: 8436031618426
- Dimensions: 45 H x 45 W x 45.5 D mm
- Voltage: 11 to 15.5 VDC
- Consumption Demand: 31 to 59 mA terminals 2 (VDC), 4 (GND)
- Input Signal:
- 1.82 Vrms terminals 15, 16 mode IN BT
- 0.32 Vrms terminals 15, 16 mode IN OTHER (TV...)
- 33 Kohm terminals 15, 16 input impedance
- Output Signal:
- 1.5W terminals 05, 06, 04 mode OUT 8 ohm
- 1.82W terminals 05, 06, 04 mode OUT AMP
- Amplifier trigger signal:
- 5 VDC terminal 05 (DC component)
- 14 VDC terminal 62
- 1.8 Kohm terminal 62 output impedance
- Passband: 20 to 22000 Hz
- Distortion: 0.1 to 1%
- Warranty: 2-Year