JascoPro Wi-Fi In-Wall Smart Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Add Remote On/Off Control to Your Lighting via Wi-Fi
Add smart lighting to your home without requiring a smart home hub with the Jasco Pro Series™ In-Wall Wi-Fi Smart Switch. This smart switch connects to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network to control and schedule permanently installed lights, fans and other hardwired devices in single- or multi-way installations. Remote control of the Smart Switch is conducted via the JascoPro app. This switch supports dual- and tri-band routers, making it ideal for the latest home Wi-Fi networks. Additionally, the switch includes built-in direct compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, which allows it to be controlled with voice commands without needing a smart home hub or dedicated smart assistant device.
- Wi-Fi connected switch enables local and remote On/Off control of most bulb types and low voltage devices
- Double or triple tap operation activates automated scenes
- Compatible with single-w, 3-way, or 4-way installations with Jasco 46560 add-on switches
- Compressed design helps the switch fit into crowded electrical boxes
- Blue LED indicated pairing mode and device status
- Remote Wi-Fi control via the JascoPro app for iOS and Android
- Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, no hub required
- White and light almond rocker-style paddles included
The Jasco Pro Series Wi-Fi In-Wall Smart Switch is also designed with new QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
- QuickFit: Provides a housing that's smaller by 20% with no break-off tabs to remove, which is ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire: Auto-detects line/load terminals, making installation easier and quicker by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. It also features an offset dual ground terminal to avoid switch box mounting screws.
Control Wi-Fi Lighting with JascoPro
Control plug-in and hardwired equipment from anywhere using the free JascoPro™ mobile app for Android and iOS. The JascoPro™ app allows for on-demand On/Off operation, timer-based shutdown, daily or weekly scheduling, and custom automations via your Wi-Fi network. The JascoPro app acts independently of Wi-Fi automation hubs compatible with JascoPro devices.
The Wi-Fi In-Wall Smart Switch works with incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting, resistive loads up to 1800W, and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single- or multi-pole applications, using up to two Jasco 46560 add-on switches in 3 or 4-way wiring configurations. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire. This model has an effective Wi-Fi range of 100ft line of sight. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground.
- Smart Switch
- White Paddle
- Light Almond Paddle
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Uses a standard single-gang wallplate.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 64556
- UPC: 030878645560
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Load Ratings:
- 960W Incandescent;
- 1800W (15A) Resistive
- 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the switch and the router
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited