IST I2000 Volume Control
IST Control for Standalone Speakers
If a room in your home has external speakers that are connected to your IST I2000 Music & Intercom System, but that room does not require a Room Station for two-way intercom communication, you can still listen to broadcast intercom messages and distributed music through the speakers. With a rotary knob, the IST I2000 Volume Control allows you to control the volume of music and messages without a Room Station. A source button also lets you switch between the radio and MP3s.
- Used in rooms that need no Room Station
- Controls volume of music and intercom messages
- Source button switches between radio and MP3s
- Wires into external speakers
- Mounts in a standard single-gang box
The IST I2000 Volume Control wires into your speakers via Cat5 cable and installs in a standard single-gang box. The Master Station (sold separately) supports any combination of 20 add-on units total, including Room, Patio, and Door Stations, as well as Volume Controls and Auxiliary Inputs.
- Requires the IST I2000 Music & Intercom System Master Station and external speakers.
- Installation hardware not included.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: I2000VC
- Color: White
- Mounting: Installs in a standard 1-gang box
- Wiring: Cat5 with RJ45 connections
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited