IST I2000 Intercom Patio Station
Outdoor Station for IST I2000
The IST I2000 Intercom Patio Station is a weather-resistant outdoor intercom station for the IST I2000 Music & Intercom System. It provides the same functionality as indoor Room Stations, with the exception of monitoring and door unlock features to ensure your privacy and security. The station is designed for installation in protected areas, such as a porch or covered patio.
- Provides outdoor communication with other stations
- Plays music distributed by the Master Station
- Local source input for iPods, MP3 players, etc.
- LCD screen displays time and active audio source
- Mounts in a standard two-gang box
- Optionally supports external speakers
- Amazon Alexa Compatible – Issue voice commands by pressing Talk button
The Patio Station provides room-to-room and broadcast communication with other stations in your IST I2000 system. When a call is initiated from any station, all stations will be paged for the call. When the call is answered, the conversation becomes private to the two stations involved, and the receiving station can talk hands-free.
In addition to intercom communication, the Patio Station allows you to play audio from the radio or any source connected to the Master Station. Three different sources can be played through different stations simultaneously, so one family member can listen to radio while another listens to an external audio source.
If your IST system is connected to an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot, you can issue voice commands through any Room or Patio station and hear responses and streaming audio through your IST intercoms. Once connected to Alexa, Press Talk on any Room or Patio Station to send voice commands to your Amazon device.
- Source Button: Press to select the auxiliary input. Press and hold to listen to the Door Station (sold separately).
- Talk Button: Initiates call to all intercom stations in the system.
- Listen Button: Answers a call and enables hands-free communication.
- Volume Knob: Controls the volume of the intercom and music.
- Privacy Button: Prevents monitoring by other stations.
- Set Button: Momentarily press to scan through radio presets. Press and hold to toggle radio On/Off. Can activate the optional door unlock feature.
All IST I2000 Room, Patio, and Door Stations are designed for use in new construction, and they connect to the Master Station via Cat5 wiring. The Master Station (sold separately) supports any combination of 20 add-on units total, including Room, Patio, and Door Stations, as well as Volume Controls and Auxiliary Inputs.
Each Patio station installs in a standard two-gang box, approximately 50 inches off the ground/floor. There are recess- and surface-mount boxes available (not included) for the Patio (I2000P) and Door (I2000D) Stations.
- Requires the IST I2000 Music & Intercom System Master Station.
- Installation hardware not included.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- LCD displays time, radio frequency and source
- Individual volume controls for intercom and music
- Local radio station tuning
- Talk intercom with privacy option
- Manufacturer Part #: I2000P
- External Speakers Supported: 30W 8-ohm speakers
- Mounting: Installs in a standard 2-gang box
- Wiring: Cat5 with RJ45 connections
- Dimensions: 4-7/8(W) x 6-1/4(H) x 1(D) inches
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited