Hamilton CapTel 2400i Captioned Telephone
See What Is Said Over the Phone
The Hamilton CapTel 2400i Captioned Telephone provides accurate, real-time captions that show you what a caller is saying when you're on the phone. People with mild to severe hearing loss can easily connect with family, friends, colleagues and medical professionals without missing a word. A Hamilton CapTel captioned phone works just like a standard phone, but this phone displays captions of what's being said in large, easy-to-read print on a built-in screen. Captioning service is provided at no-cost anywhere in the U.S., 24/7.Â
- Captions appear automatically on all calls and can be turned on or off at any time
- Features large buttons, an easy-to-read backlit display, and an integrated answering machine for people with low vision
- Includes Caller lD and a Dial-By-Photo capable personal directory that stores more than 95 names and phone numbersÂ
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatible
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) ensures comfortable listening levels
- REQUIRES an analog, digital cable, DSL, VolP, or FIOS Telephone Service; Wired or Wi-FiÂ High-Speed Internet and a standard power supply
- CapTel 2400i Phone
- Telephone Cord
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- CapTel Setup Guide and User Manual
- Third-party charges may apply: the Hamilton CapTel phone requires telephone service and high-speed internet access. This Hamilton CapTel phone is Wi-Fi capable.
- FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (tP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES W|TH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON.
- IP Captioned Telephone Service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. To learn more, visit www.fcc.gov.
- Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.Â
- Copyright ©2022 Hamilton Relay. Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, lnc. d/b/a/ Hamilton Telecommunications. CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Hamilton Captel is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Hamilton Relay, a division of Hamilton Telecommunications, has been providing telecommunications relay services for individuals with hearing loss since 1991. Hamilton Relay focuses on what matters most to relay users: fast connect times and highly professional Communication Assistants who facilitate calls seamlessly. Most importantly, Hamilton Relay understands that each relay user is unique. They listen to customers and work to match the right services to specific situations, not just filling a need, but empowering and enhancing lives.
- Manufacturer Part #: 758-000300
- Size: 12.56(W) x 9.54(L) x 3.64(H) inches
- Weight: 3 pounds, 2 ounces
- Power: AC 5.9-6.0 VDC, 2 Amps (barrel is negative)
- Large Key Dial Pad: 0.67 x 0.56 inches
- Display: 10 inch Backlit, graphical LCD color display, 1024 x 600 pixels
- Caller ID Compatible: Info saved for last 100 calls
- Function Buttons:
- Captions, Customer Service, Flash, Home, Mute, Redial, Speaker, Volume
- Nine (9) Caption font sizes:
- Small: 1 â€“ 0.20" (5 mm). 2 â€“ 0.23" (6 mm). 3 â€“ 0.25" (6.5 mm).
- Medium: 4 â€“ 0.30" (7 mm). 5 â€“ 0.33" (9 mm). 6 â€“ 0.48" (10.5 mm).
- Large: 7 â€“ 0.51" (12 mm). 8 â€“ 0.54" (13.5 mm). 9 â€“ 0.90" (22 mm).
- Adjustable colors for captions, font and background
- Five (5) font style options
- When Captions on: 0Ã¢â‚¬â€œ40dB gain. when Captions off : 0Ã¢â‚¬â€œ18dB gain
- Tone: low, medium, high
- Customizable to match personal audiogram
- Ringer Volume: off , low, medium,high (0Ã¢â‚¬â€œ90dB at 1 meter)
- Ringer Tone: low, medium, high
- Indicator Lights:
- Mute, Volume Levels (1 through 12), Captions on/off, Ring Flasher
- Type: HAC (Hearing Aid Compatible)
- 100 Phonebook entries
- 10 Favorite entries
- 4 Programmable Speed Dial entries
- Customer Service Speed Dial
- Redial (Last dialed number)
- Telephone line: requires RJ11 connection (can be standard analog line, VOIP, DSL, FIOS. Does not support digital PBX system unless analog port available).
- 3.5 mm Headset with microphone
- Ethernet or WiFi connectivity
- Bluetooth compatibility
- AC power
- ACTA Product Labeling Number: US: D8KTE00BCAP2400
- FCC ID: D8K-CAPTEL2400. FCC approved: Part 15B. REN: 0.0B
- Conversation Memory: 360,000 characters (approximately 10 hours of conversation) per call
- Answering Machine:
- 100 recordable messages
- Default or personalized greeting
- Selectable number of rings before answer
- Max message length: 90 seconds