Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Kit, Gas Rated
Remotely Control Your Gas Supply
Prevent gas leaks in your home or business with help from the Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Kit, Gas Rated. This complete kit connects to your gas supply and works in conjunction with an automation system, allowing you to remotely turn on/off the gas. Sensors can also be used with the system to detect gas leaks. Upon detection, your sensor can trigger the valve to close automatically, protecting your family and giving you added peace of mind.
- Integrates with existing control systems and sensors
- Valve opens and closes quickly for reliable protection
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Compatible with major brands of automation/security systems
- Available Sizes: 3/4", 1"
The kit’s high-torque electric actuator and valve connect to your gas supply. Because the rugged actuator is waterproof and weatherproof, it can be installed either indoors or outdoors. This provides 24/7 remote access to the gas supply.
The standard port valve features a manual handle for emergency override of the system. The two-piece carbon steel valve body comprises a stainless steel ball and stem, with FNPT threads. These valves are approved for use with LP-Gas, natural gas, manufactured gas, flammable liquid, or No. 6 oil applications. Zinc phosphate corrosion protection ensures long life, and the valve is pressure rated to 2,000 PSIG at 70° F.
- Manual Handle
- Power Supply
About Greenfield Direct
For more than 35 years, GreenField Direct has focused on manufacturing water detection security products with rigorous standards regarding design and performance. By leveraging its extensive industry knowledge, service expertise and technological capabilities, GreenField offers proven products that give homeowners effective water detection solutions and greater peace of mind.
- Digital Security Controls (DSC)
- Interlogix (GE)
- George Risk Industries (GRI)
- Elk Products, Inc.
- Winland Electronics
- Resolution Products
- Secure Wireless
- Tane Alarm Products
- Flair Electronics
- Housing Ratings: NEMA 6P (waterproof), NEMA 7D (ignition proof)
- Certifications: UL listed
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
- Output: 18V 2.22A
- Power Requirements: 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC
- Recommended Power Supply: PS100
- UL Listed for LP-Gas, natural gas and flammable liquids to 250 PSIG
- Guide YSDT: LP-Gas shut off valve
- Guide YRPV: Gas shut-off valve for use with natural and manufactured gases
- Guide YRBX: Flammable liquid shutoff valve
- Guide MHKZ: No. 6 oil at 250° F.