Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Kit
Remotely Control Your Water Supply
When connected to a home automation system, the complete Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Kit enables remote control for your home’s water supply. Designed to help protect your property from water damage and give you added peace of mind, the kit also works in conjunction with automation sensors, such as a moisture detector or a water level sensor. As soon as a leak is noticed, the security valve kit can be manually operated to turn off your water supply, or if setup with sensors, it can turn off the supply automatically.
- Valve opens and closes quickly for reliable protection
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Compatible with major brands of automation/security systems
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Available Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
The kit’s high-torque electric actuator and valve connect to your water supply. Because the rugged actuator is waterproof and weatherproof, it can be installed either indoors or outdoors. This provides 24/7 remote access to the water supply.
The full port valve features a manual handle for emergency override of the system. The three-piece carbon steel valve body comprises a stainless steel ball, body, and stem, with FNPT threads. The valve is approved for use with water, oil, and gas applications, and is pressure rated to 600 PSI (1 inch) and 1,000 PSI (1/2-inch to 2 inches) at 70 degrees F.
- Manual Handle
- Power Supply
About Greenfield Direct
For more than 35 years, GreenField Direct has focused on manufacturing water detection security products with rigorous standards regarding design and performance. By leveraging its extensive industry knowledge, service expertise and technological capabilities, GreenField offers proven products that give homeowners effective water detection solutions and greater peace of mind.
- Digital Security Controls (DSC)
- Interlogix (GE)
- George Risk Industries (GRI)
- Elk Products, Inc.
- Winland Electronics
- Resolution Products
- Secure Wireless
- Tane Alarm Products
- Flair Electronics
- Housing Ratings: NEMA 6P (waterproof), NEMA 7D (ignition proof)
- Certifications: UL listed
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
- Output: 18V 2.22A
- Power Requirements: 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC
- Recommended Power Supply: PS100
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) Certification and National Plumbing Code of Canada (cUPC) Certification: Manufactured in Compliance with ASME A112.18.1-2005 / CSA B125.1-2005. Deals with plumbing fixtures and fittings and their operation, durability, and ability to meet the specified pressures and temperatures.
- NSF/ANSI 61: Manufactured in compliance with NSF/ANSI 61-2010a. Deals with drinking water system components and the health effects.
- California Low Lead: Manufactured in compliance with Section 116875 of the California Health and Safety Code. The wetted surfaces of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures, as determined by a weighted average is 0.25 percent lead or less.