GoControl Z-Wave Plug-in Appliance Module
Control Plug-In Appliances With Z-Wave
Easily add Z-Wave control to plugged-in devices and lights with the GoControl Z-Wave EM Plug-in Appliance Module. The module plugs into a standard wall outlet without blocking nearby outlets and features two outlets; one "Always on" outlet and one Z-Wave controlled outlet. To add a device into your Z-Wave network, simply plug a desired light or appliance into the module. Once connected, the lamp can be dimmed and turned on/off with a Z-Wave controller up to 100 feet away.
The Z-Wave EM Plug-In Appliance Module acts as a Z-Wave repeater to relay Z-Wave signals to their intended receiver. This strengthens and extends your Z-Wave network across your home. The Plug-In Appliance Module can monitor energy usage of plugged-in devices.
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
- Controls incandescent, resistive, and motor loads
- Act as a Z-Wave repeater to strengthen Z-Wave network
- Monitors energy usage of plugged-in devices
- Appliance Module
GoControl Your Connected Home
Enjoy practical and affordable smart home solutions with GoControl products by Nortek Security & Control. The GoControl product line features premium yet simple smart home connected products that give you control over your home and keep you updated on its status from anywhere. Products include smart light bulbs, outlets, switches, garage door controllers, thermostats, and more, all designed to work with the most popular smart home hubs available. Get GoControl products and get ready to GoControl your home!
- Manufacturer Part #: PS15EMZ5-1
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load:
- Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- One Z-Wave controlled and one pass through outlet
- Security beaming
- Network wide inclusion