GE 6-Outlet Surge Protector, 12'
Protect and Power Six Plugged-In Devices
Provide power and surge protection to your lights and appliances with the GE 6-Outlet Surge Protector. This power strip comes in a black finish with 6 grounded AC outlets and features an extra long cord (12 feet) that is durable because it's housed in a heavy-duty PVC insulation and jacket to help extend the lifetime of the power strip. Your plugged-in devices will also be well-protected from overheating or overvoltage due to its integrated circuit breaker and reset switch. If an electrical surge exceeds the protection capacity of the outlet, the outlet will automatically shut off to protect plugged-in devices. This surge protector also includes two keyhole slots on the back for easy installation on a wall or desktop.
- 6 grounded AC outlet surge protected power strip
- 12-foot cord is extra long and is made of durable PVC material
- Built-in auto shutdown safety measures protects plugged-in devices from electrical surges
- Two keyhole slots on the back for easy mounting on a wall or flat surface
- UL listed with a hassle-free limited-lifetime replacement policy
- 6-Outlet Surge Protector
GE: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, GE Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. GE develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 45192
- UPC: 030878451925
- Outlets: 6 grounded AC
- Color: Black
- Cord Length: 12 feet
- Cord Type: Indoor, Grounded
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime