GE 4-Outlet Power Strip with Safety Covers, 1.5'
Plug-In Up To Four Electronic Devices
Provide power and surge protection to your lights, appliances, and other electronic devices with the GE 4-Outlet Power Strip with Safety Covers, 1.5ft Cord. This power strip has four grounded outlets and comes with twist-to-lock safety covers for keeping unused outlets closed. It features an integrated circuit breaker that protects against over charging so if an electrical surge exceeds the protection capacity of the outlet, the outlet will automatically shut off to protect plugged-in devices. It also has a built-in On/Off switch that provides control of the power flow, and you'll be able to easily mount this power strip on a wall using the keyhole slots on the back.
- 4 grounded AC outlet surge protected power strip
- Twist-to-lock safety covers to protect unused outlets
- 1.5-foot cord is made of durable material
- Built-in auto shutdown safety measures protects plugged-in devices from electrical surges
- Keyhole slots on the back for easy mounting on a wall or flat surface
- Surge Protector
GE: Imagination At Work
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Manufacturer Part #: 14837
- UPC: 043180148377
- Outlets: 4 grounded
- Cord Type: Indoor, grounded
- Cord Length: 1.5 feet
- Certifications: UL
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime