Ecolink ZigBee Firefighter Module
Respond to Environmental Hazards At Home Even While Away
Know when smoke appears in your home no matter where you are with the Ecolink ZigBee Firefighter Module. This audio detection module listens for alarm sirens emitted by smoke and/or CO sensors and immediately sends an alert to your Zigbee network once triggered. This allows you to receive notifications of dangerous environmental hazards even when you're away, giving you ample time to respond to environmental emergencies. The audio detection module's patented design filters out alarm tones from most other sources, giving you peace of mind that it will only go off in a real emergency.
- Zigbee audio detection module sends an alert to the Zigbee hub when it detects alarm tones from nearby smoke or CO sensors
- Detects both temporal 3 and temporal 4 alarm siren tone cadences
- Reduces false alarms with patented detection algorithms and professional security grade accuracy and performance
- ETL listed
- Up to 4 years of battery life
- Installation hardware
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: FFZB1-ECO
- UPC: 851166005039
- Color: White