Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Motorized On/Off Light Switch, Dual Toggle, Gen5
Add Z-Wave Control Without Replacing Your Switch
Easily add Z-Wave control to your indoor lighting without replacing your existing switch with the Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Motorized On/Off Light Switch, Dual Toggle, Gen5. This battery powered attachment switch easily applies Z-Wave remote control to your indoor lighting by installing over your existing double-gang in-wall light switches like a cover or sleeve. Once installed, the Ecolink Toggle Light Switch still allows for manual operation of the base switches while connecting to your Z-Wave network for remote On/Off control. The Ecolink Toggle Light Switch can support lighting fixtures up to 110V. The switch has a 1 year battery life, allowing you to quickly install and enjoy the benefits of Z-Wave automation without worrying about intermittent outages.
- Z-Wave double gang toggle switch attachment fits over in-wall switches to add remote On/Off control to 110V lighting fixtures
- Over the switch design preserves manual operation and avoids rewiring installation while adding Z-Wave remote control
- Battery life up to 1 year
- Compatible with SmartThings, Vera Ezlo hubs, HomeSeer, and more Z-Wave compatible hubs
The Ecolink Toggle Light Switch, Double Gang fits over an existing double-gang toggle switch. In order to install the Ecolink Switch, the existing double-gang switch's wallplate must be removed and the base of the switch mounted using the wallplate screws. After the base is installed, insert the included AA batteries and pair the switch with your compatible Z-Wave hub. Finally, snap on the cover and test the device.
- Installation Hardware
- (4) AA Batteries
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: DTLS2-ZWAVE5
- UPC: 851166005237
- Operating Frequency: Z-Wave 908.42, 916 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 0.75 inches (127 x 76.2 x 19 millimeters)
- Certifications: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year