Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor, Gen5
Know When Your Door/Window is Opened or Closed
Receive notifications when your door or window has been opened or closed with the Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor, Gen5. It's perfect for adding security to an open/close object such as a door, double-hung window, or drawer. This sensor uses a rare earth magnet for up to 5/8-inch gap detection and is Z-Wave Plus enabled with an operating range of up to 100 feet. Just add the sensor to your Z-Wave network prior to use, then install it on your door/window for another layer of home security.
- Z-Wave Plus enabled to detect open/closed status of a door/window
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Reports tamper condition if the cover is removed
- Wireless range up to 100 feet (line-of-sight)
- Includes a second set of plastics in Brown for doors/windows that are darker in color
- For indoor use only
Compatibility & Installation
The Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor, Gen5 must be added to a Z-Wave network prior to using. The sensor easily mounts to the fixed jamb of the door/window while the magnet mounts on the actual door/window. The sensor has a distinguishing mark that identifies where the magnet should be aligned relative to the sensor. When the two are separated or brought together (opened or closed), the sensor will send an alert.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Door/Window Sensor
- (2) Sets of Plastics, White and Brown
- Sensor Mounting Bracket
- (2) Screws for Sensor Mounting Bracket
- Adhesive Tape
- Sensor Magnet
- (2) Screws for Sensor Magnet
NOTE: The sensor must be added to a Z-Wave network prior to use. To include the sensor in a Z-Wave network, both the sensor and the network controller must be in inclusion mode at the same time.
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: DWZWAVE2.5-ECO
- UPC: 851166005121
- Color: Black with Chrome Trim
- Operating Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet (line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR123A
- Battery Life: up to 3 years, depending on use
- Warranty: 1 Year