Ecolink Firefighter Smoke/CO Audio Sensor, 319.5 MHz
Know When Your Smoke/CO Detector Sounds An Alarm
Receive notifications via technology when your traditional hardwired smoke detector and/or your carbon monoxide detector sound an alarm by installing the Ecolink Firefighter Smoke/CO Audio Sensor, 319.5 MHz. This battery-powered sensor mounts up to 6 inches away from a UL-listed smoke alarm or carbon monoxide detector. It senses when an audible alarm sounds using its built-in microphone, and then transmits a wireless alarm signal to your network.
- Converts a hardwired smoke or carbon monoxide detector to work with wireless alarm panels
- Transmits status of Fire and CO alarms
- Battery-powered up to 5 years (depending on usage)
- Mounts up to 6 inches away from smoke/CO detector
- Multi-color LED indicates status based on color of light and sequence of flashes
- Detects Temporal 3 pattern or UL detectors, and detects 4 patterns of CO detectors
The FireFighter Sensor-Transmitter easily mounts to the wall or ceiling with the included hardware. It can be placed up to 6 inches away from the smoke/carbon monoxide detector as long as its small microphone holes are facing the detector.
- FireFighter Smoke/Co Audio Sensor
- CR123A Battery
- Installation Guide
- Accessory Pack
NOTE: For indoor use only.
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: SLX-AD-T3
- UPC: 782136724325
- Color: White
- Operating Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Operating Range: 100 feet (Up to 500ft direct line of sight)
- Detection Distance: 6 inches max
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR123A (included)
- Battery Life: 5 years, depending on use
- Dimensions: 1.6 W x 2.9 H (40.6 x 73.6mm)
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 3 Years