Elk 2-Way Wireless Single Button Panic Sensor
Panic Button For Use With Elk M1 Controllers
Immediately activate an alarm during an emergency with the Elk 2-Way Wireless Single Button Panic Sensor. Designed for use with a wireless ready Elk M1 controller, the button signals your Elk system with just a quick press and hold. The button's red LED indicates that signal transmission was successful.
- Press and hold button to activate panic alarm
- Red LED feedback indicator
- Includes water-resistant lanyard
- Works with the Two-Way Wireless Transceiver
The Elk Wireless Smoke Detector works with the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver to send and receive wireless signals to/from the Elk M1 controller. The button can be mounted on a wall with double-sided adhesives (not included), or hung around your neck with the included water-resistant lanyard.
Note: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (sold separately).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6011
- Frequency: 902 – 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Power Source: Permanent, non-replaceable battery
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Size: 1.43(W) x 1.9(L) x 0.53(D) inches
- Relative Humidity: 5-95 percent, non-condensing
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited