Elk Supervised Remote Power Supply
With Stand-Alone Flexibility
Designed for use with the ELKM1 Control, this Supervised Remote Power Supply can provide 12VDC output, supervise the AC Power Input, and report abnormal conditions back to the Control. The Power Supply can be used to increase the capacity of a control, or to remotely power devices such as motion detectors, keypads, zone expanders, sirens, annunciators, etc. The Supply also features relay outputs for AC and Low Battery to allow "stand-alone" operation with other Controls (Security, Access, CCTV products, etc.).
- Ensures low idle power with maximum output headroom
- Master AC and Battery On/Off Power Switch
- Low battery cutoff protects battery from deep discharge
How It Works
The Supervised Remote Power Supply monitors the AC Power Input and periodically loads tests the Battery. There are two sets of 12 VDC power outputs with a combined rating of 2 Amps. The outputs are protected against overcurrent by PTC self-restoring circuit protectors. A convenient On/Off switch allows you to quickly and easily disconnect both the AC and DC for maintenance. The Supply also includes automatic low battery disconnect circuitry to protect against battery deep discharge during an extended power outage.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- AC Input: 16.5VAC, 45VA (ELK-TRG1640 or equiv.)
- DC Output Voltage: 13.8 Volts D.C. ± 5 percent
- Current Rating: 2.0 Amps
- Wattage: 30 Watts
- DC Output Protection: Auto Resetting PTC
- Rechargeable Battery Size: Max. 12 Ah
- Low Battery Cutoff Threshold: 10 Volts
- Load Regulation: ± 2 percent