Elk Recordable Voice/Siren Driver Module
Multi-Channel Recordable Voice & Siren Driver
The Elk Recordable Voice/Siren Driver Module is a high quality, digitally recordable voice, audio, and electronic siren driver. It features 4 channels that can be configured as 2 channels of siren and 2 channels of voice, or all 4 channels can be used for voice. Either way the voice channels are fully recordable and are stored in non-volatile re-programmable memory. Total time of recording is 8 minutes. The Siren channels offer a choice of: Classic Yelp Sound, Temporal Coded Horn, or Pulsing Industrial Horn.
The siren sounds can be triggered in sequence with the voice channels. The channels can be configured to play once or to repeat endlessly. Two channels support our unique ComboTrigger feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, the Temporal Coded Horn fire signal is sounded. The optional ELK129 Computer Interface may be used to download .WAV sounds from a PC to this Module.
- Four Channels Configurable as: Two Siren and Two Recordable Voice OR Four Recordable Voice.
- Maximum record time is 8 minutes divided between the number of voice channels.
- Siren Sounds: Classic Yelp Siren, Temporal Coded Horn and Steady Industrial Horn.
- Temporal Coded Horn meets ANSI standard for Audible Emergency Evacuation Signaling.
- Recordings stored in non-volatile memory.
- Voice channels accept momentary triggers.
- "One Shot" or Continuous voice playback settings.
- Option to trigger +V1 and or +S3 channels from a steady or pulsing input (ComboTrigger)
- Built-in condenser microphone for recording.
- Adjustable speaker volume and current draw.
- Powerful 24 watt audio amplifier for Speakers.
- Line Level Output Jack for Paging Systems and Amplifiers.
- PC sound card interface connector.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-120
- Operating Voltage: 11 to 14 Volts DC.
- Current Draw: .2 to 2 Amps, (depends on volume setting and speaker load).
- Sound Level: 120 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 ohm speaker.
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms.
- Max. Message Length: 2 min. per channel in voice mode or 4 min. per 2 channels in siren mode.
- Pulsing Input: 1/2 to 2 Second Pulse, 50% duty cycle.
- Size: 3" x 5" x 1.25" (76 x 127 x 32mm).