Elk M1-to-Lutron RadioRA2 Serial Interface
Connect An Elk M1 To Radio 2a2 System
Connect your Elk M1 home automation controller to a Lutron RadioRA2 repeater to give yourself control of lighting, shades, thermostats and more. The Elk M1-to-Lutron RadioRA2 Serial Interface is a dedicated Elk-M1 serial expander that allows you to connect an M1 to a RadioRA2 Main Repeater.
- Connects an M1 Control to a Lutron RadioRA2 Main Repeater
- Control RadioRA2 devices from across the room or across the world
- Serial interconnect cable is included
RadioRA2 (sold separately) is a wireless multi-room control system for lighting, shades, HVAC thermostats and more. With the automation and remote capabilities built into the M1 Control, it is possible to control RadioRA2 devices from across the room or across the world. Benefits include energy savings, convenience, and comfort.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Their mission is to provide cost-effective and innovative security and automation solutions with unsurpassed product quality and technical support.
- Activity/Status LED (Orange)
- Auto-Reset Hardware Watchdog Circuit
- Addressable (1-7) TYPE 5 Databus ID
Since the ELK-M1XSLU is functionally a serial expander (RS485 to RS232), it shares the same Type 5 databus ID as standard M1XSP serial expanders. A maximum of seven Type 5 serial expanders may be connected to an M1; the M1XSLU is counted as one of these seven.
The ELK-M1XSLU should be mounted as close as possible to the RadioRA2 Main Repeater. An 18" 9-pin flat ribbon serial interconnect cable is provided.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XSLU
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 31mA
- Housing Dimensions: 4.25 x 6.375 x 2.125 inches
- Circuit Board: 2.75 x 3.95 inches
- Connection to Main Repeater: RS232 Cable – Included
- Connection to M1: Elevator Screw Terminals (4)