Elk M1 Zone Temperature Sensor
Remote Temperature Monitoring
Monitor high or low temperatures with this add-on remote sensor. Connects to any main zone (1-16) on the M1 Gold controller. Range is -50 to +140F. Applications include: freeze monitoring, second homes, agricultural uses, etc. Temperature may be accessed from keypad, telephone remote control, or rules. Sensor is locally plugged into the RJ45 receptacle on the interface.
- Measures temperatures from -50 to +140 F
- Communicates to M1 controller over three wires
- Operates on any main board zone (1 – 16)
- Interface may be placed up to 1000 feet from the M1
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use in a covered environment
- Sensor is enclosed in an RJ45 plug (short probe)
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1ZTS
- UPC: 762158550317
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current draw: 10 mA
- Housing Dimensions: 2.375" x 1.25" x 1"